Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin Win 20th December 2016

Does anyone have a pic of the animals on the wheel? Do I see my coveted Rocking Horse???? TY

Fashion Designer
    I don't have a pic, but the animals are the new Ornament Octopus, the Blizard, the Mistletoed Sloth, and yes, the Rocking Horse.

YEE HAW!!! Thank-you Sakrysta! I will keep my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that the Christmas Genie grants me my wish!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I don't have a pic, but the animals are the new Ornament Octopus, the Blizard, the Mistletoed Sloth, and yes, the Rocking Horse.
    I would love to have the Rocking Horse. As I recall it was the final prize in the first Storybook I took part in last year. I was a new player and could not gather enough food to get that far. I think that is one of the reasons I am now so obsessive about hoarding food now. Lol

Fashion Designer
    1. Coins. I have 1.5 BILLION coins.
    2. Runes. OK. I'll take them!

Stopped keeping track but I've spun more coins, apples, candy canes, a sea drake, 2 blizzards and an octopi!
    Last edited by saucysammis; 12-27-16 at 11:01 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    1 spin : octopus (I never win the grand prize but I got lucky)
    2 and 3 spin : food and blizard (I have 2 in my stormde now)
    I got 2 extra spins by watching a video
    Lucky and congrats! I found the updated version and dowloaded but haven't had a new "watch a video for prizes" pop up and could not find it while looking around the map :/

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    1st spin : 25k coins o.o
    PLEASE don't be another bad wheel :/

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Banned
    The offer to watch the video was right under the option to buy another spin with gems. S it wasn't in the "usual" place where the videos are offered. I'm about level 45.

Ooh, a chickenlady! *waves* I'm a goose girl! 
    Anyway, 1sr spin: 4 tiles.  Paid 35 gems for 2nd spin: Octopus!
    Watched a video for a 3rd spin: food. Watched another video for another spin: 5000 food. Overall quite pleased. I really want a Rocking Horse and some realm tunes.

Oops! I mean 25 gems.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-21-16 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Merged multiple posts

Rhino Keeper
    Do not have the option to watch a video for extra spins and l have the latest update. Is this yet another disparity between Android and IOS? I would be grateful if a moderator could clarify. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Do not have the option to watch a video for extra spins and l have the latest update. Is this yet another disparity between Android and IOS? I would be grateful if a moderator could clarify. Thanks.
    You only get so many videos per day. So if you've watched your regular videos for the day, you won't have an option for the watch & spin. If you don't ever have any videos, then yes, it's an android thing. But if you do have regular videos, don't watch them through the video icon. Watch them through the button on the spin wheel located just under the option to buy an extra spin. Unless you don't want an extra spin, and you'd rather the prize offered through the regular video (either gems or food depending on whether you've ever spent real money on the game).

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast