Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update December 20 2016

Fashion Designer
    So no Christmas catalog this year? Not even another winter holiday theme, like Hanukkah, Kwanza, or Ramadan? Ugh, lame!

Nah! I'll pass! I thought maybe a Christmas Holiday update! Disappointed!
    Hello! I am accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story. On Fashion Story & Restaurant Story , I only play seasonally. Thanks!
    My ID is BlueBear06

Executive Chef
    I like the color they picked for the catalogue: grey-brown, it's one of my most favorite versatile colors to wear. The closet items prices are good for a change. The catalogue, while is high in xp has a very low yield. Love the new wallpaper and the whole subtle musculinity of this update in general. I am hoping they add more masculine style furniture though, like the items they had a few years ago in the man-style catalogue we had, because even though I hated the catalogue, I LOVED all the decor that came with it. Really really hoping for a Hanukkah themed update next week. This game has never had one. I want something pretty & sophisticated in blue & silver, like they did in bakery story a few weeks ago.

I don't seem to have an update in the apple App Store yet

Executive Chef
    Why not even one Christmas update? Why not new Christmas catalogues?

We got 3 (!!!) catalogues for your stupid Halloween but not even 1 for Christmas...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom614 View Post
    There is a new update in play store, fashion story: cozy couture.
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    I have it on the highest authority... We're not getting anything Christmas related this year.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I love the kitten sweater and the cozy carpet. Please, do more stuff with animals. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I have it on the highest authority... We're not getting anything Christmas related this year.
    Yeah, apparently that ship has sailed. Disappointing not to have new items for Christmas, especially since we endured weeks of costumes at Halloween.

Makes no sense, either, from business perspective. Why not give paying customers what they want?

<insert shaking head emoji>

Hello I've been away for a few it seems as if I missed a task? I see some neighbors request that I send them a brouche and some of them have a new hairdo that I can't find what happened
    L💖VE & L🍒CE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast