Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fashion Story Update December 20 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sydvixen View Post
    Hello I've been away for a few it seems as if I missed a task? I see some neighbors request that I send them a brouche and some of them have a new hairdo that I can't find what happened
    There were some goals that ended a few days ago. That's why they were requesting the brooches. It may have ended before you got to that step, or you may have missed the goals altogether.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Thank you yes I missed it altogether lol just my luck I was so bored without having any goals and the one time they decide to put one up I'm out enjoying Christmas shopping till I drop 
    Oh well I'll get over it
    L💖VE & L🍒CE

Is there anywhere I can see the full list of new items? I have installed the cosy update but can't see any new tables, mirrors or racks? Just wondered if there were any?

I've been playing the Wicked Fit. Should I still keep it or should I uninstall it? or keep both versions?

Quote Originally Posted by ladyliquorice View Post
    Is there anywhere I can see the full list of new items? I have installed the cosy update but can't see any new tables, mirrors or racks? Just wondered if there were any?

I've been playing the Wicked Fit. Should I still keep it or should I uninstall it? or keep both versions?
    You only need one version.

Cozy Couture update includes a casual outfit (2 hrs, decent xp, ridiculously low yield, the usual low profit) and a dressing room for coins, floor tile for gems, wallpaper for coins and a 1x1 floor display for 20 gems.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123