Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Snowflake Drake - 2016 Dec 23

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Is it just me, or is it fairly easy to beat most of the rounds this time? I'm getting a lot of critical hits. Just finished round 15, so I'm 1/3 of the way there.
    It's true that it's pretty easy for early rounds. I'm stuck at Round 31 (Sapphire Cthulhu) (see post #8). What puzzled me was the irregularity of the the performance of Ultra Rare vs. Super Rare fighters. I found some simple, inexpensive super rare, such as Sapybara, Vinotaur, Flyerfox, Grassquatch, Cactus Kitsune, etc., performed very well. They often rendered critical hits in first try and sometimes gave two critical hits in a row. In contrast, Some Ultra Rare (or expensive Super Rare animals) performed extremely poorly. For example, I tried my Cerberus 5 times so far (combination of Dark and Lightning) and failed them all. From the probability perspective, it doesn't make sense.

Executive Chef
    I must say, I'm struggling again.

Banned
    I get critical hits with common animals, too. I must say, though, my favorite animal to use in battle is the swan from the last Storybook.

Farm Supplier
    Round 23 Obsidian Cyclops (Dark/Earth)
    WIN Skyger Cs
    Gives me hard time this one.
    Lost: Skygar x3, Animal, Cursed Rose x2, Prince Charing x2 and few more. What else is useful against Obsidian along with Dark ?
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olgatt View Post
    Lost: Skygar x3, Animal, Cursed Rose x2, Prince Charing x2 and few more. What else is useful against Obsidian along with Dark ?
    I won this round with Felione using magic element. Magic is strong against earth. Hope this helps 😉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olgatt View Post
    I get him with a gem (if you have one). Specifically my Cthulhu gen or unicorn. I've also beaten him with a strong Dark (Aurora Pegasus, Sea Drake). Right now White Elephant level 32 is ****ing me.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    I get him with a gem (if you have one). Specifically my Cthulhu gen or unicorn. I've also beaten him with a strong Dark (Aurora Pegasus, Sea Drake). Right now White Elephant level 32 is ****ing me.
    Thanks a lot.
    Grand Unicorn Failed, but The Crystal one got it; ssC
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Executive Chef
    Ouch Sapphire Cthulhu is with me a fear-giver, he is always so hard to defeat. No pity against him I have not yet fought. Sapphire Cthulhu is round 31, oje oje hope that I will not need again 30 gems to get further. Good luck to all against Sapphire Cthulhu My result is page 3 post # 29
    Last edited by Drachenia; 12-27-16 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Added

Executive Chef
    Woha that was never there with me, Sapphire Ctulhu defeated the first time.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been stuck on Sapphire cthulhu literally all day. So frustrating. Still trying but it's almost time for bed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast