Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Winter Glass Dragon - December 20, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    I'm stuck on prize fighter and I have no diamond dragons. Anyone have any advice?
    Try firestorm it worked for me before i had diamond. Good luck

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on stupid Toxic! Beat ALL my good ones!
    accepting all neighbors

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    I used my lvl 10 Rainbow Sentinel or you could try other champs if you don't have it. Good luck~

Landworm worked for me after it took down everything else

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Anyone try The Dark One against Light Mother yet?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Try a white/red hybrid (Ghoststone, Hermit, Peppermint)or white/yellow/red hybrid (Mage, High Noon, Picnic) that's not breedable. Black is weak against white and green is weak against red.

Fashion Designer
    Just out of curiosity...have anyone leveled up their Light Mother? Mine is lvl 6 atm and just defeated a lvl 20 with my lvl 10 Glasswing. I find Light Mother to be pretty weak, just wondering if it's just me or what. Mine hasn't been performing as well as my other champ when they were at lvl 6. Plus the lvl 20 Light Mother didn't take much effort to bring down (not that I'm complaing, in fact lets just keep it that way). But I was wondering, do others have the same experience with Light Mother? Is it even worth leveling up? Looks like my Glasswing performs better than her. And I wonder if the Dark One would be similar to Light Mother in term of strength in battle. :-/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Just out of curiosity...have anyone leveled up their Light Mother? Mine is lvl 6 atm and just defeated a lvl 20 with my lvl 10 Glasswing. I find Light Mother to be pretty weak, just wondering if it's just me or what. Mine hasn't been performing as well as my other champ when they were at lvl 6. Plus the lvl 20 Light Mother didn't take much effort to bring down (not that I'm complaing, in fact lets just keep it that way). But I was wondering, do others have the same experience with Light Mother? Is it even worth leveling up? Looks like my Glasswing performs better than her. And I wonder if the Dark One would be similar to Light Mother in term of strength in battle. :-/
    I found Light Mother to be much easier to beat than the other high level Champs. Don't have one of my own, but I do have the Dark One hatched. I'm thinking he'll be weaker than a pure Champ, too. :/ All those color types just add vulnerabilities, it seems. Trying to decide the Dark One is worth all the loooong evolutions to get him to Epic, especially if I won't be using him much in the tourneys. Oh, well. At least they look cool.

Even though Glasswing is a Champ hybrid, her ultra-rareness seems to give her an extra edge. She usually does better than my other Champs in the arena.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 12-24-16 at 10:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Just out of curiosity...have anyone leveled up their Light Mother? Mine is lvl 6 atm and just defeated a lvl 20 with my lvl 10 Glasswing.
    ★ my drags are level 1, and they've helped me win the winter glass drag (:
    although size does matter, but dragon type prolly takes up a bigger weightage (: ★

Fashion Designer
    I used Playful. He won with BB m