Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Winter Glass Dragon - December 20, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    What level is your little hero at?
    It's level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I was doing so well up until I got to Prize Fighter. Been stuck on him since yesterday! Ugh. The line at the spa is long and I'll still have 7 more rounds after this one.
    I know I'm a pathetic battler but I once KOd a prizefighter with Charm. Don't think it was a tourney though cuz this is only my second full-length one I'm properly attempting. Good luck @saghaven, won't it be too cool if this tip actually works?
    Ha, keep your expectations looooooow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    OK I had all the luck with this tournament, hopefully to make up for the last one not stealing it from future ones lol, so now I send all my luck out to all of you, particularly Zaaracakes
    Congrats!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyRum View Post
    I have lost to Spirit Warrior twice with Diamond lvl 15 & once with Infinity lvl 11!!!! WTH!?!?!? Ughhhhh What to do??? Battle calculator is full of dragon poo!!
    Yeah, this one has given me more trouble than any other dragon this early in any tournament...I've had this much trouble with level 20 champions towards the end of the tourney, but this has me worried to be having so much trouble so early. I've lost to Spirit for over a day now...at least 10 times, feels like 15 (lost with Huntress & Light Mother time after time, my only two champions, and also Ice Giant, Fireflower, Parakeet, & Landworm...don't have diamond or any other high level specialty dragons).

Maybe it's because I've now past level 90? I'm at 96 now, and I'm wondering if maybe that's why things are harder. Also, last tournament was the first time ever I used an ultimate attack, as I really wanted the tournament prize, so I'm worried that now it's going to be harder to get me to use more gold...

Executive Chef
    I actually ended up doing an Ultimate on PF. I had literally lost more than 15 times to this guy. I hadn't used an Ultimate in forever. But this was getting ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm over you storm 8. For 3 days now I have not been able to get into my game. I have force closed. Uninstalled it. Cleaned it and nothing. I'm done. This was the last straw.

Executive Chef
    Yippee.... Finished ..... Egg on nest ..... No ultimates and this was not as difficult as usual mainly due to my RS , Valiant and ice giant Dragons......
    Good luck everyone
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Light Mother was beating up all of my dragons & creating an impressive spa line...I was able to finally one hit her with my level 13 Little Hero (magic). I feel happy cause I definitely got whooped last tournament.

Fashion Designer
    Prize Fighter down in one bash from Diamond 12! Got my Northern Light Dragon crafting now!!!
    accepting all neighbors

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    What is that zaaracake/starship412?
    We used Forest to beat Masquerade