Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Bakery Story Update: December 21, 2016

Executive Chef
    Not a fan of this. I'm one that doesn't mind buying an oven at 5 gems, but 9 is asking just a bit much for the standard 3 recipe oven. It's no big deal to me since I can't expect to have everything all the time. I pick and chose what I gotta have and this, I don't feel like it's even a nice to have.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I like the floor tiles but it's a shame that they're for gems. Sigh.
    Also anyone know if this oven gives 12 gems total instead of 6 like the other gem ovens?
    No it doesn't, you'll get 6 gems from it.

New Resident
    Cannot believe the new appliance is 9gems

Hey Storm8, what's with the 9 gem Swiss oven that yields only 6? That's a fail. You guys are unreal! Sure, Merry Xmas to you too.

Rhino Keeper
    I'll be buying the chocolate display eventually. I think it's worth it for 30 gems.
    Just not right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Oh nice! Love the wallpaper and those bench-y kinda tables, though I wouldn't use them with those tiles. Will be good for any outdoor park, picnic or farmer's market themes.
    Good to see Loretta in different clothes. Hope she isn't gem-my.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Oooh! Could you post a screenshot please? I'm low on gems right now but would love to see what it looks like in a bakery
    Pixie, the forum software doesn't allow me to post pictures, not sure why but it's been that way for a while now. I put the Swiss Chocolate display and Swiss Loretta out in my bakery a few minutes ago for you to see. You have my permission to take and post a picture.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesAllNightDiner View Post
    Hey Storm8, what's with the 9 gem Swiss oven that yields only 6? That's a fail. You guys are unreal! Sure, Merry Xmas to you too.
    I live in the Swiss Alps & am not tempted by this oven! I spent enough on Black Friday buying gems to buy boxes, one box that yielded the same item around 20 times! It's like gambling but this oven is ridiculous - spend 9 gems to get 6, it is a loss, not even a gamble with any better chances.

And I would have preferred Alpine cows to sheep - we don't have that many sheep. Maybe a cowbell decor would have been nice too. I like the other items but too gemmy for me!

This oven costs 9 gems,each recipe just earn 2 gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Nothing says merry christmas more than overpriced deco and ovens and a sale with no coin items. Merry xmas to you too s8.
    Merry un-christmas and bah humbug...

Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Nothing says merry christmas more than overpriced deco and ovens and a sale with no coin items. Merry xmas to you too s8.
    That's pretty much what I thought! They didn't even rerelease the Gingerbread Floor tile that everyone has been asking about for years.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678