Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: December 21, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Ohh!! This is perfect for my cabin related bakery... especially the fireplace, looks so cozy.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Executive Chef
    Is this a joke?

I love this update! So cute, the chocolate display is so cool bit probably will cost so much gem

Rhino Keeper
    This is so cute. I love the decorations but predict they're gem heavy.

Fashion Designer
    Stop doing goals on every update. It puts too much stress and the items are priced ridiculosuly.

I really hope these aren't goals

Executive Chef
    i also hope this isn't goals, and find most of the decor okay. i like loretta in all kinds of costumes, although am still wishing for a regular standalone loretta in a less ugly dress (i am not a fan of the orange & yellow), but the sheep make it not particularly useful. the fireplace isn't my style, but is pretty nice. the chocolate display looks expensive, so i'm trying not to get my hopes up. i like the chairs more than the tables.

and i like the current cuckoo clock better.

Fashion Designer
    I only wish for it to be goals because otherwise, I fear that it'll be out for a lot of gems. Unless they make it for gems and a part of the goal. That's the worst combo.

Farm Supplier
    We got some really cute coo-coo clocks a few years ago.

Fashion Designer
    "let's just give them a random update right before xmas and give restaurant a good xmas update! While we're at it let's give them more profitable goals, cheaper items, coin items for sales, better themes, LTOs, and more gems for downloading games! sounds fair!"

Executive Chef
    My gut is telling me this is all gems, even the ovens. I'm hoping not but totally prepared for it. Don't love it, don't hate it but I would have preferred holiday or winter snowy stuff.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast