Thread: Bakery Story Update: December 21, 2016

Fashion Designer

Bakery Story Update: December 21, 2016

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 11.04.01.png
Views: 1438
Size:  440.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Thanks! Sorry for the delay; here they are:

Full credit to @Bakerling for that last image. I just took her screenshot and cropped it a bit

I also took a wee bit of creative liberty and added a Swiss Flag emoji to the graphic Couldn't resist!

EDIT: Sorry, broken graphic link. Trying again!
    EDIT 2: Fixed!
    Last edited by monstertop; 12-21-16 at 03:10 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if I want to laugh at it or like it yet...

Fashion Designer
    Wow that's early. I really like most of it. I'd have much preferred winter stuff though. It'll be more things to put away for another time.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    this is really cool,but more for early spring. all looks great and it's gonna be geeeem haevy!

Executive Chef
    I like the restaurant story theme more than this. I thought this should be on winter theme??? I am ready for winter crates and OVEN if any.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    I think it's ok at least we get a new appliance. The table and chairs I don't care for its plain and boring.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Do my eyes deceive me or is that Loretta by herself in a different dress?? I just hope she's not 35 gems like Party Hazel.

I generally like this update - fireplace is cute with proportionally-sized people, and the chocolate display looks like a good fit for Valentine's Day - but I really hope this isn't another mini-goal Please please please let this be a normal update.

Also really hoping I get a gem sale tomorrow... it's been at least 5 days since my last and I'm hoping to treat myself as a Christmas gift!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Very cute alpine spring theme complete with shepherdess Loretta. Hope it not too gem heavy; I really like the decor pieces.

This update is a mixed bag. The chocolate display is super cute, I hope it's not too pricey. I like the chairs and tables, they're actually adorable. The wallpaper and floor tiles are also pretty nice. The rest is...interesting, different, but not for me. Can't wait to see what's cooking in the new appliance! I hope it's not for gems.

Executive Chef
    I like the chocolate display and wall clock the most, not really feeling the rest.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast