Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: December 21, 2016

I'm kinda exhausted with the goals. Some of them are not that good.
    Hello! I am accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story. On Fashion Story & Restaurant Story , I only play seasonally. Thanks!
    My ID is BlueBear06

Farm Supplier
    I play both BS and RS. When comparing the 2, I feel like we got spoiled in RS and kind of left out in BS. RS had such cute Christmas decor, while BS skipped St. Paddy's Day, Thanksgiving and offered very little for Christmas. I used to spend a lot of gems in BS but find myself skipping so much because the offerings and some of the goals just seem ill-timed, and more appropriate for other times of the year. Anyone else feel like their timing is off on some of their offerings in 2016??

I agree with you ☹️Seems like we keep holding on to the game hoping TL gets back in the game with the seasons BUT they don't 😲They have a weird sense of humor 🤡

Rhino Keeper
    Oh nice!
    I'm calling this one The Chamonix :-) or no not really, it's actually more a Heidi update cuz of those cute lambs.
    Love the wallpaper and those bench-y kinda tables, though I wouldn't use them with those tiles. Will be good for any outdoor park, picnic or farmer's market themes.
    Good to see Loretta in different clothes. Hope she isn't gem-my.

Fashion Designer
    Exactly what i'm feeling. also RS still gets weekly LTOs and they just had the biggest sale a story game has gotten with coin items while we are served mismatching dust. I r just don't get why the designers and game makers can't just make the 2 games equal. They are literally meant to be like the same game. If i would have known that restaurant would have turned out to be better, I would have played it when i started 3 years ago instead of playing bakery. It just dissapoints me so much. 2017 better be different, because even now so many of my neighbors are leaving BS but not RS out of rage. s8, don't you want to change this? If you're running out of ideas, there are SEVERAL threads in which there are 100s of posts giving great theme ideas with in depth detail about the times that can be introduced that are never touched. Instead you give bakery these random half thought out updates. All i'm asking is that you try. You can even make more polls or ask us for what to put into your game to make it better. Why skip over an obvious money maker? People will pay more if there are GOOD items. Please start changing this before it's too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    I play both BS and RS. When comparing the 2, I feel like we got spoiled in RS and kind of left out in BS. RS had such cute Christmas decor, while BS skipped St. Paddy's Day, Thanksgiving and offered very little for Christmas. I used to spend a lot of gems in BS but find myself skipping so much because the offerings and some of the goals just seem ill-timed, and more appropriate for other times of the year. Anyone else feel like their timing is off on some of their offerings in 2016??

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i also hope this isn't goals, and find most of the decor okay. i like loretta in all kinds of costumes, although am still wishing for a regular standalone loretta in a less ugly dress (i am not a fan of the orange & yellow), but the sheep make it not particularly useful. the fireplace isn't my style, but is pretty nice. the chocolate display looks expensive, so i'm trying not to get my hopes up. i like the chairs more than the tables.

and i like the current cuckoo clock better.
    I think Loretta is standalone. It's a little difficult to see in the preview, but Loretta is standing on a white tile, while the sheep are on a grass patch
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I am sure I am not the only person looking for a Christmas update! Yes this is better for spring, what is going on here...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I think Loretta is standalone. It's a little difficult to see in the preview, but Loretta is standing on a white tile, while the sheep are on a grass patch
    Oh yeah, look at that...well then yay!

Executive Chef
    Oh ,maybe she is.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    If you look closely, I believe the sheep are 3 of the same item.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast