Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name a permanent animal you don't have yet...

Rhino Keeper

Name a permanent animal you don't have yet...

This question applies to the ones who have been playing a while. Probably a year or more.

I have to this point been unable to breed an Aurora Pegasus, Sea Drake, Dream Bat, Rampage, Ocean Owl and Gargolem and a couple of others. I've been trying off and on for months to breed one of those but have had no luck to this point.
    Last edited by JeffW60; 12-20-16 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Adds

Executive Chef
    I'm missing
    Jade kirin
    Peridot Phoenix
    Sapphire sphinx
    Quartz Quetzalcoatl
    Onix dyrewolf
    Granite golem
    Citrine peregrine
    Valkyrie
    Ruby razorback.
    How long before I get one of them!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing since 2014 and have never bred an Aurora Pegasus. I have tried hundreds of times and I'm not exaggerating! I've also never bred a Cosmic Phoenix although I haven't tried as hard, also Tessllama and Zapra. I really want a Zapra!

Farm Supplier
    still missing:

Magmacore
    FlyerFox
    Ocean Owl
    Sea Drake
    Spring Wing
    Eagle Beagle
    Storm Sphinx
    Zapra
    Porkupine
    Shockatoo
    Cockatorch
    Petite Panda
    Fruitbat

My legendaries missing are: Emerald Dragon, Sapphire Cthulha, Jade Kirin. Pearl Peryton, Quartz Quetzalcoatl, Garnet Griffin, Granite Golem, Sapphire Sphinx, Valkyrie

Wow my missing list is a lot longer than i thought when i actually typed it out!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    I've been playing since 2014 and have never bred an Aurora Pegasus. I have tried hundreds of times and I'm not exaggerating! I've also never bred a Cosmic Phoenix although I haven't tried as hard, also Tessllama and Zapra. I really want a Zapra!
    The one permanent animal I want most is the Aurora Pegasus but so far it has eluded me. I bred the Cosmic Phoenix, but it was just luck as I was breeding for another animal. I too don't have a Zapra. I have a Tesllama in my storage that I think I won in a Spin to Win.

Fashion Designer
    I really wanted Petite Panda out of all the animals I don't have yet (Not including Gem ones) And I FINALLY got it yesterday
    Sooo now that, that one is out the list.

I want these :

Iciclaw
    Aurora Pegasus
    Knitten Kitten
    Falconch
    Monsoon Marmot

I already have a CU but I do want another one, so that I can have 1 giving me decent amount of coins while the other breeds combos to try for limited animals and gem animals at the same time.
    Not going to list the gem animals right now since there is a few and I haven't thought about it just yet. Focusing on the little ones for now although I am getting close to trying for gem animals. Tried a few times before in the past but never had any luck.
    Last edited by Alideh; 12-20-16 at 02:27 PM.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    :0 Ouch.... 2014 :0
    Well I don't have one yet so that makes me not even want to try, I tried a few times while also hoping for other ones I needed at the time in those element combos but never got it.
    Hope you get it soon!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    This question applies to the ones who have been playing a while. Probably a year or more.

I have to this point been unable to breed an Aurora Pegasus, Sea Drake, Dream Bat, Rampage, Ocean Owl and Gargolem and a couple of others. I've been trying off and on for months to breed one of those but have had no luck to this point.
    I haven't played for a year, more like 1/2 a year.. Only permanent animals I haven't bred are Citrine Peregrin, Peridot Phoenix and Ruby Razorback, working on them though when I can

Fashion Designer
    Okay, here goes:

I don't have any treasure animals. I tried and tried to breed one back when we could, with no success. I will never manage to hoard enough gems to buy one, and I don't think they're worth it anyway. I do think they're all cute, which makes me sad I will never have one.

Going through the Album:
    Ladypug
    Aquafox
    Cursed Rose
    Emerald Dragon
    Ruby Razorback
    Obsidian Cyclops
    Pearl Peryton
    Quartz Quetzalcoatl
    Onyx Direwolf
    Granite Golem
    Peridot Phoenix
    Sapphire Sphinx
    Terradactyl
    Zapra
    Citrine Peregrine
    Tortigloo
    Fruitbat

I don't currently have a Hedgehog, Hot Dog, or Flyerfox that are hatched, but I have extras in storage from Spin to Wins that I can bring out eventually. I have successfully bred them in the past, but sold them for space knowing I had spares.

Oh, and I don't really try breeding for them anymore. Once in a great while I score something I didn't have as a fail while trying for some other limited animal or event goal. I think the last thing I got that way was a Tesllama.

I've become very matter-of-fact about breeding as time has gone by. You pretty much can't get all the available animals unless you are willing to spend significant money on gems, which I am not. So I play for the fun of what I might get and try not to worry about what I miss. Once in a while something great comes back in a spin or something.
    Last edited by Sakrysta; 12-20-16 at 04:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see a Hippogiff (pretty sure I spelt that wrong!) In my nest. Also a direwolf is on my wish list. I got a aurora pegasus the other day... shes been on my wish list since day one. Love her!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast