Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Suggestion Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Here's a question/idea.
    Is there a way S8 could indicate somewhere IF we already have a habitat in our forest?
    For example, maybe if when you go into 'habitats' in the shop and click on the info button it could tell you how many (if any) you currently have of the selected habitat.

Sadly, I am a player that has maxed out on plots (waiting or next set of plots to hopefully open up soon) and I get a little excited when I see which habitats are on sale. Busy trying to make space and move into all 4/5 animal habitats and purge any 3 animal habitats. Hard to remember, much less keep the game up and running without crashing while I wander the board checking.

ANY NEWS ON OPENING UP OF NEXT PLOTS OF LAND?????
    I would love this option as well, and it would be great if it would also tell us somewhere besides the album how many we have of each animal.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Here's a question/idea.
    Is there a way S8 could indicate somewhere IF we already have a habitat in our forest?
    For example, maybe if when you go into 'habitats' in the shop and click on the info button it could tell you how many (if any) you currently have of the selected habitat.

Sadly, I am a player that has maxed out on plots (waiting or next set of plots to hopefully open up soon) and I get a little excited when I see which habitats are on sale. Busy trying to make space and move into all 4/5 animal habitats and purge any 3 animal habitats. Hard to remember, much less keep the game up and running without crashing while I wander the board checking.

ANY NEWS ON OPENING UP OF NEXT PLOTS OF LAND?????
    Moved your suggestion on habitat to Suggestions forum where it's best seen by the team.

As for more land, Storm8 does not speculate updates ahead of schedule. You can post your request for more land in the existing thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Land-expansion

Rhino Keeper
    I woke up with this idea.. hopefully Storm8 will listen to it. Quote if you agree.

Every month we can win a prize by earning 1 star till 5.
    -In order to win the prizes, we have to visit other forests.
    -The forestrating has a monthly limit and we dont/or do see wich player gave a rate.
    -Forests visited for the first time can always receive your stars, afterwards you can rate them every month 1 time again.
    -Next with the 5 prizes for leveling stars, there is a prize for the monthly community winner, showed in a leaderboard with 20/50 players.
    -Only 5 stars can be given
    -in the community board players can rate each other every week, with a weekly update for the results
    -players are selected in groups by having the same amount of space, activity, animals, gem spending.

If others have other ideas, spread them out! This is just an idea that might makes it more attractive to play this game, just by adding some sidegames and bringing the battling back. I?m sure that this or a variation on it will help a lot

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    I woke up with this idea.. hopefully Storm8 will listen to it. Quote if you agree.

Every month we can win a prize by earning 1 star till 5.
    -In order to win the prizes, we have to visit other forests.
    -The forestrating has a monthly limit and we dont/or do see wich player gave a rate.
    -Forests visited for the first time can always receive your stars, afterwards you can rate them every month 1 time again.
    -Next with the 5 prizes for leveling stars, there is a prize for the monthly community winner, showed in a leaderboard with 20/50 players.
    -Only 5 stars can be given
    -in the community board players can rate each other every week, with a weekly update for the results
    -players are selected in groups by having the same amount of space, activity, animals, gem spending.

If others have other ideas, spread them out! This is just an idea that might makes it more attractive to play this game, just by adding some sidegames and bringing the battling back. I?m sure that this or a variation on it will help a lot
    Cute but I couldn't participate I crash if I try to visit anyone. I've seen a lot of posts of people having the same issue

Fashion Designer
    All of the suggestions are great and some are badly needed to be able to play the game. We definitely need some sort of search option available. I haven't been able to expand since May and trying to find duplicate animals to sell takes over an hr. Trying to find openings on existing habitats sounds very important as well. The problem is S8 has been taking things away from the game. I doubt they'll bother putting any effort into making the game easier for us. They have the ability but I doubt they care or they would just release more land. I've cut way back on my spending and playing this game. It's simply not fun anymore for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    All of the suggestions are great and some are badly needed to be able to play the game. We definitely need some sort of search option available. I haven't been able to expand since May and trying to find duplicate animals to sell takes over an hr. Trying to find openings on existing habitats sounds very important as well. The problem is S8 has been taking things away from the game. I doubt they'll bother putting any effort into making the game easier for us. They have the ability but I doubt they care or they would just release more land. I've cut way back on my spending and playing this game. It's simply not fun anymore for me.
    Indeed a search option would be great!!! having the same problem if I want to raise a specific creature. Hard to find some, even when I'm very organized with placing them in a habitat. I've sorted habitat by elements hold etc, but even than…

I want too add, a search option for animals during battling. The same as in the shop, if we want to buy a creature, it's easy to search and find. Because we can tap on the element, would be great if we have some for tournaments, and colosseum, any kind of battling.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    A way to search is definitely needed. I have over 500 animals and without a way to expand and add new habitats a lot of us have to sell an animal so we can add a new one. That's a very dumb way to play a game, dont you think? First I look for a duplicate animal to sell, I have spent sometimes over an hr trying to find that animal in my forest and when I do find it, it may not be the right element i need so now i have to try and find another animal that not only has the element i need for the new animal but also an element of my duplicate that i can transfer to a habitat so i can find a place for the new animal. For the last 4 months the majority of my new animals have gone in storage and the only ones i place are the ones i need to complete the event. That means my ultra rare animals stay in storage. I would think it would be easier to add more land for new habitats than to add a way to search. For sometime now S8 has deleted more from this game than add to its growth. Why? I just dont understand why any dev would lose interest in making their game the best it can be. FFS is a great game however I can't say the same for S8 and their way of doing business.

A Few Suggestions

A few suggestions for Fantasy Forest Story are: (1) Make it compatible with Facebook for easier friend invites. (2) Put elemental affinity icons on the Battleground stages, to allow players to select their best-suited animal. (3) Allow speedups to be paid for in coins.
    ~~ Magical Girl In Training ~~

New Resident
    Adding a search bar to the inventory to find specific decorations easier especially when it comes to decor that helps with events and make it so we can sell decor from the inventory

Farm Supplier
    I like fantasy forest so much , but one thing boring that most of my friends think that no communication page, no chat page, alot of people don’t know about community or any groups they get boring easily, I found alot of people get they id name I return gems gifts lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast