Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Suggestion Thread

YES!!! Realm runes are a PROBLEM!!! It is also my favorite game (my friend showed me it :P. bless her) But, SO many coins are a hassle and unnecessary when all you want to do is use them but they have BARELY any use!! WE NEED A USE FOR COINS!!!! Pls Storm 8 fix this. This forum is amazing. It explains ALL my problems. Macky out ;]

Changes Needed

I couldn't find the thread of what changes are needed so I started a new one. Here is my list:

1. I have 376 Animals in habitats and 85+ in storage. I want the list in storage to tell me if I already have one out. It takes forever to search the album. Maybe even a way in the album that allows me to search easier would work.

2. In battles I want to have my ultra rare level 15s at the top. It takes forever to go through the list to find the Ruby Piggie for example.

3. Same problem with the store and goals. It should tell me when I already have one so I can decide whether I want to try for a new animal. It already sorts all but the "specials" so the ones I have are at the bottom. When I click on it, tell me I already have one.

Thanks!

Even more important would be more expantions and a raise of the habitat cap. Please!

New Resident

Suggestions

We are in desperate need of cheaper value packs! The kind that costs $0.99 or $1.99 and comes with gems and an animal, at least. Lately, they've been $15 or higher and don't even come with gems... personally, I can't afford to spend that on a game and I surely can't be the only one. I'm sure more people would be able/willing to buy value packs if they were cheaper.

You should also keep the roulette thing going all the time instead of just during events. That would make it easier to earn realm runes for expansions, for example. Try rotating some rare animals amongst the prizes too.

We also need a better use for coins. They mostly just lie there.

New Resident
    Agreed! The issue with gems is almost making me want to quit the game. Ca't get them through v?deos. Can't get them for less than $4. Can't get them on any affordable value packs. Do they expect us to spend our entire salaries on their game? ��

Farm Supplier
    +1. Coins are useless above level 40, and yes, 15 dollars on a phone game - not gonna happen. In my country I'll buy 1 week supply of food for that money... But I'll be willing to spend 1-2 dollars once in a while on a game...

Farm Supplier
    I would also like to see a change. Offer apples and gems as daily incentives for some of the days instead of just coins. Have 50% off sales instead of just 30. let us gift gems to more than three people every day. These should be easy things to do and you would still make money. I feel like all the creators care about is money because of the amount of gems they charge for everything and the fact that you can never win the events and tournaments without using gems.

Banned
    I agree that coins are pretty useless after a while. Having gems, food, and runes for checking in would be awesome. Day 1 coins, day 2 food, day 3 gems, and day 4 runes.

I agree with all of the above & regarding the 3 gems a day thing. if I quit playing this game and DS, it will literally be because of the 3 gem/gold cap per day. I usually get 3x that amount from nbrs and gifting back in a fair way is the source of a lot of stress. I put off opening my game the whole day sometimes because I don't want to have to deal with figuring out who I have to gift back, etc. It's way more stress than is necessary for a game...which should be fun and relaxing.

Fashion Designer

Need Increase in Habitat, Mining Limits and Expansions

Dear S8,

I was thrilled when the last expansions and increase in habitat limits appeared.

Unfortunately, I have once again reached my habitat limit and even after selling reasonably rebreedable animals, I have once again run out of room. It is unlikely that I will be able to finish this latest storybook as it requires hatching and placing new animals and mining, which comes to a halt when you can no longer expand or place habitats. While I have room for a few additional habitats, I have reached my limit so I am essentially unabke to continue playing Fantasy Forest Story. Even if the habitat limit were raised, with no room to expand my mine will be full with the use of a very few explosives so I will be unable to perform mining requirements for quests.

I have spent much money on this game and have greatly enjoyed playing, but until and/or unless more expansions and an increase in habitat limits is provided, I can no longer play. My interaction will be limited to sending gems to my friends, possibly doing arena ir battleground quests and farming, once I reach the point where I will be unable to place anymore animals which will occur probably today or tomorrow. The quests require hatching, mining, and evolving certain new animals which I will be unable to participate in.

For me, and others in my position, the end of this game has been functionally reached. I can't justify hanging out farming and gifting once a day for very long.

Please at least raise habitat limits and remove the mining requirements which would give folks like ma at least a temporary ability to continue playing. Or alternatively, allow us to store hatched animals, habitats, and remove the limits on explosive storage so that the mine can be used to play the game.

Otherwise, unfortunately I am done playing what has been a favorite game since it first began.

Thank you S8. This was an Awesome game!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast