Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Hello Elsa please more bombs in breeding to give a 16 hours breed, only gives 2 bombs is so little I need so long to get back to expand. I need to collect 2 to 3 weeks to get enough Realm Runes. It's a shame when there are so many new animals and you can do no land expansion, please help us. thank you very much

Executive Chef
    Hi dd! Glad you added some suggestions, I really like giving to all neighbors, in a game I used to play you could pull up a small neighbor list and "send all" an item.. Food coin or gem would be awesome and they could make it random like like we all have a "gift" box, open it it lists names and colored boxes each being a random gift.. Time limited so that daily players benefit more so gifts last 48 hours (or what they decide but min 24 hours) especially since this game doesn't reward long time players, or any players with a daily login gift I know not all neighbors send back but this method is so quick and easy maybe more would

Daily login: can be a weeks worth or month worth with prizes growing as you go.. This keeps people logging in daily for that special prize, for instance at the end of week one coins, week 2 food, week 3 runes, week 4 "animal of the week" (as weeks progress animal rarity can go higher) so if it's a 3 month cycle or 6 it gives some added incentive for daily activity

I agree on the number of runes being steep for expansion even with speed breeding, buying gems for the breeding events and stuff I still have a hard time having enough room to be able to put out animals I spend time and/or money on!

Add an extra dedicated server to FFS .. I play DS AND CS and many other games with high animation but none lag or crash like FFS.. It did fine at first but the more habitats full of animals I have the more it lags or crashes making mining super difficult and now even playing is difficult it crashes so often sometimes taking 10-12x to even load

I'm going to add a suggestion that may help all the people that have lagging/crashing issues and that have to attempt loading the game multiple times before it actually loads without crashing... Put in a new map.. That way animals and habitats can be distributed on separate screens without so many to load which causes issues playing as well as visiting friends with a lot of habitats. Plus it may give room for decos, as it right now you need every square for habitats due to the constant adding new animals.. With more maps where you can switch screens it gives way more room for new animals, habitats with less on the main screen when loading so it would be easier to move around, mine, battle etc without getting kicked off the game

Transferring animals or habitats between maps can be done with a "storage building" on each map so that if you store an animal, or habitat etc you can switch maps and place the stored ones into the new map

Adding again a button for the breeding window to "breed again" the same animals that you just bred, many times in trying to breed a certain animal there are quite a few fails, the breed again button would help in quick re-breeds using the same two animals and also for those that like to speed bred this would be super beneficial .. Thanks for considering!

A filter like the breeding one, separating elements would also be useful for battle selection as well
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-17-16 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Merged multiple consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    suggestion for storage : please highlight animals and stuffs who are new in storage (like in dragon story) .
    i have so many animals in storage , that it took me awhile to find Mad Hatter
    so if it is possible to highlight the new stuffs (world event) and animals (tales, rewards), that would help
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper

Suggestion

Suggestion

I started playing since the little red story event... I really wish S8 or anyone to really consider this suggestion.

1)make premium habitats before purchase in storage like the one you did in LB habitat (even better if you could make animals purchase with gems in storage too like the one when we purchase as VALUE PACK)

I suggest this as a "pay to win" player with 49 animals in storage(most are UR breed which I won but since I cannot seem to place them habitat without selling some animals which I dun have) When you start buying gems or win events they are going to be in storage for a long time. I understand that is the structure of this game since you cannot place almost all animals in our forest, I accept but now even I cannot purchase the premium habitats due to space which is now a serious problem.

I am a player who buys gem every LB since it started gotten all milestone & gold trophy since lvl17( to do a 7k milestone without apples at lvl17 you can imagine how much I spend on gems) yes that means all 6 times I suggest this for me to spend my gems on premium habitats which is profitable to S8 in a way

I am missing on alice storybook habitat, pirate habitat & a few more premium habitat. I HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY GEMS since I have so many leftovers without buying those premiums habitats due to space since last LB. I could not get the second egg due to space. I strongly suggest you make the premium habitats when purchasing in storage so I can keep supporting you by buying gems when I need in LB or other events.

Of coz there is work & time needed to update this or even ignore this request but what is the use of me playing this game anymore when I know I am going to miss those premiums habitat & even will stop me from playing future LB since even I spend tons of gems being first on LB I am not going to get the premium habitat(I barely squeeze in the gingerbread habitat n yes the LB habitat is still in my storage which is good as we speak)

Of coz you can suggest that just sell your fire habitat & make way for the premium habitats or just dun put so many decorations & etc but I am suggesting as a paying player who wants more purchase instead of freebies from S8
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-29-17 at 11:20 AM. Reason: removed third party game comments

Executive Chef
    More suggestions.. A temporary fix so people can load the game instead of having to quit would be a toggle off/on switch for animations.. This might help til you can add more maps to ease the loading issue

Also a SEARCH button! It gets increasingly harder to find a certain animal, it'd be nice to put in the name and it show the habitat it's in

(Would still like a "collect all" button to collect from habitats, the animation of so many animals cause bad lag so it's hard to move around the screen..sometimes it crashes the game just trying to move around to collect)

As it is now, once people get a certain amt of animals the lag begins, then the crashing..til it just won't load at all. The forums have pleaded for a fix, the app stores are full of people that can no longer play which of course makes people think twice about downloading it, and again whether they want to make purchases in a game they may not be able to access in a month or so.

A confirmation popup before using gems is also very necessary and would cut a lot of support tickets down.

I'm one that can no longer play from my iPad, mobile devices just do not have the ram to run FFS.. So I'm accessing via laptop on android and the hardest part with android is not having hit strength show up, can't test new elements or see how an element is doing in battle if there is no weak, strong or critical hit showing..

Thank you for your consideration on making some improvements so we can all continue to play, support and enjoy this great game!

Fashion Designer
    Can you please put in a search engine so I can find an animal. I also would appreciate a complete list of animals I do have. The album is fine but very incomplete. Also when I get a new animal would be nice to know. It's hard to remember what I have and what I need. At least think about some of it please

Banned
    I agree with many of the above suggestions, especially about having a search button to find a specific animal.

I would also like to be able to send more than 3 gifts per day. [] It would be nice to be able to send runes or food. Also, when you get a message that your gift can't be sent because one of your friends has already received 3 gifts that day, it would be nice to know which one.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-17-17 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party app comments

Rhino Keeper
    OK here goes a few animal ideas here lol. But I'm only level 22 in fantasy forest though so if it's already been done sorry my bad. I was thinking an electric eel! That be super cool! A beautiful seahorse a sea otter to. But here's an odd one a rock monster? And the gemstone animals are a very nice idea to. I'm not good at breeding yet I have some confusion as to what is earth?

Lightbulb IDEAS (Let me know if you agree)

This is my absolute favorite game on the app store. I have some ideas that I think would make everyone's overall experience better. First, I think that high level players should be able to get free gems by watching videos just as the lower levels are able to. Second, you should always be able to get $2 offers that come with an animal, gems, and food. When I was a lower level player, I bought one, but now they are $15 and you don't even get gems so I would never buy them. However, I would spend $20 on the Golden Unicorn because that is a good deal. Also, it's really hard to get 70 realm runes to expand. I can't put the 15 animals I have in storage in habitats because I have no room to expand. I think you should be able to buy cooler things with coins considering I have almost 50,000,000. I've seen suggestions for a daily prize thing besides getting coins you could get gems, realm runes, food, and animals also. Other than these few ideas I would like to see in the future, this game is the best ever and I would recommend it to anyone. If I ever stopped playing (which I wouldnt) it would heve to be because of the realm runes.
    Last edited by saraluenicole7; 02-23-17 at 01:21 PM.

Suggestions

This is my absolute favorite game on the app store. I have some ideas that I think would make everyone's overall experience better. First, you should always be able to get $2 offers that come with an animal, gems, and food. I bought one, but now they are $15 and you don't even get gems so I would never buy them. However, I would spend $20 on the Golden Unicorn because that is a good deal. Also, it's really hard to get 70 realm runes to expand. I can't put the 15 animals I have in storage in habitats because I have no room to expand. I think you should be able to buy cooler things with coins considering I have over 50,000,000. I've also seen suggestions for a daily prize thing besides getting coins you could get gems, realm runes, food, and animals also. Other than these few ideas I would like to see in the future, this game is the best ever and I would recommend it to anyone. If I ever stopped playing (which I wouldnt) it would have to be because of the realm runes.
    Last edited by saraluenicole7; 03-22-17 at 09:41 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast