Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Suggestion Thread

Farm Supplier
    Those are all very good suggestions.

What about having a filter when selecting animals for battle. Just like they added for breeding. So if I need a water/nature I can filter by either water or nature and not have to down the whole list.

I agree with you also are we supposed to get something for leveling up if so I'm not. Could be another way to get realms as well.

New Resident
    Right now we can only see our animal's rarity by either attempting to evolve them or by choosing them in battle. Here is my suggestion: have the rarity of the animal display next to the type of animal on their info page. You select a habitat then choose your animal and now you're on the page that shows their name, what type they are, what lvl they are etc. Why not make it so the rarity displays next to the type of animal? EX: Pandaffodil - Common.

Banned
    While looking up the beautiful "Glowing Garden" habitat that we can obtain during this event, I found an entire list of habitats. I'm not sure if it is 100% complete, but I believe it may be. I found some other beautiful habitats that I would love to get. Perhaps S8 could consider bringing them back for sale or for milestone prizes in future leaderboard events (hint, hint).
    They are: Swan Lake, Candy Canyon, Flower Field, and Frozen Lake. It seems like the Flower Field was on sale a few months ago, but there were a bunch of habitats at that time, and I couldn't buy them all. Other than that there are probably only about another 6-10 I don't have, which surprises me since I haven't been playing since the beginning, and some of the ones I don't have I do not find attractive, so I don't care if I get them or not.

Rhino Keeper
    Please make the Zodiac animal and birthstone pony quests a regular occurrence. I only have a few of them, and would really like the opportunity to complete my sets. I'm willing to bet newer players would like that, too.

Getting coins for checking in everyday should be upgraded to: Day 1- coins, Day 2- food, Day 3- Runes, Day 4- Gems, and then repeat.
    Better sales on Gems and more often. The company would make even more money if they gave all of us a 40% or 50% discount on gems because more people would buy them. If they did this more often, then more people would buy more often. Simple marketing & accounting techniques.
    Lastly, we come to the bundles. These have become just SAD! The last one had Cursed Rose in one of them. I breeded that in like my 3rd week of the game, and the bundle was either $24.99 or $29.99 and didn't include any Gems. What?!? Bring back the $1.99 bundle which came with gems. If you want to keep that price for new players then at least give us a $4.99 bundle that includes gems. There again, it comes down to simple marketing. Better prices and more people will buy which will result in S8 making more money.
    🎤 Drops the Mic... I'm out.

Fashion Designer
    I can no longer expand so in the mean time I have to find some duplicate animals i can sell so that I can get the never ending flow of new animals that I need to hatch and not just let them go into storage. My problem is that with over 500 animals i can spend 40 to 50 minutes to find them in a very crowded forest. How about having some sort of way to locate a certain animal? Even having additional maps would help a great deal. If my other games can do it then S8 should be able to as well. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    This is a suggestion for the game in general:

My suggestion is to have a creature finder feature. If I need to feed a particular animal, in order to evolve it for a story book for example, they can be hard to find in my expanding forrest. It will only get worse as I expand further. Maybe it can be accessed from the Album feature. Thnx!

Hello

Could you please let your storm 8 technition allow us to move breading garden little up and right side it will help us to expand 3 habitata around it, please decrease number of realme ***s need to expanding because number of animals release per month is too much, l would like to see my animals in habits rather than stay in store .

Fashion Designer
    Here's a question/idea.
    Is there a way S8 could indicate somewhere IF we already have a habitat in our forest?
    For example, maybe if when you go into 'habitats' in the shop and click on the info button it could tell you how many (if any) you currently have of the selected habitat.

Sadly, I am a player that has maxed out on plots (waiting or next set of plots to hopefully open up soon) and I get a little excited when I see which habitats are on sale. Busy trying to make space and move into all 4/5 animal habitats and purge any 3 animal habitats. Hard to remember, much less keep the game up and running without crashing while I wander the board checking.

ANY NEWS ON OPENING UP OF NEXT PLOTS OF LAND?????
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast