Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Updated Type Chart for Battles

Fashion Designer
    Anything about Arcane types? I barely see anyone mention it. Not sure if it's even a strong type.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    My Playful acts like champ consistently even more so against champions at 15 than fire 1 or 15.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Anything about Arcane types? I barely see anyone mention it. Not sure if it's even a strong type.
    Had good luck with them against Diamond hybrids if the color is strong.

Farm Supplier
    This is an old thread, but a goodie! It's been awhile since people weighed in on how all the new types are working in the Battle Arena. We're getting new types pretty regularly now, and if they have battle advantages/disadvantages... it would make a HUGE difference in determining which dragons to get and which to level up.

I believe the only objective data that have been collected are what type of battle magic animation each type utilizes, and this is posted in the first post of new tourneys (see below; thank you to the mods for always doing that!). Does anyone have any new information or logic as to how all these new types actually provide advantages or disadvantages vs other types!?!?

Notes on new type dragons (something to take in account when choosing your fighters):

Red Fire Magic: Elemental, Holiday, Dynamite, Map
    Black Smoke Magic: Dark, Spooky
    Pink Sword Magic: Olympus, Fey, Valentine
    Blue Bubble Magic: Arcane, World, Bomb
    Purple Spell Magic: Tarot
    Yellow Tornado Magic: Egypt
    Green Vine Magic: Soccer, Dino, Food
    *Also Yellow types are effective against Gold producing dragons

-Serpentray

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    This is an old thread, but a goodie! It's been awhile since people weighed in on how all the new types are working in the Battle Arena. We're getting new types pretty regularly now, and if they have battle advantages/disadvantages... it would make a HUGE difference in determining which dragons to get and which to level up.

I believe the only objective data that have been collected are what type of battle magic animation each type utilizes, and this is posted in the first post of new tourneys (see below; thank you to the mods for always doing that!). Does anyone have any new information or logic as to how all these new types actually provide advantages or disadvantages vs other types!?!?

Notes on new type dragons (something to take in account when choosing your fighters):

Red Fire Magic: Elemental, Holiday, Dynamite, Map
    Black Smoke Magic: Dark, Spooky
    Pink Sword Magic: Olympus, Fey, Valentine
    Blue Bubble Magic: Arcane, World, Bomb
    Purple Spell Magic: Tarot
    Yellow Tornado Magic: Egypt
    Green Vine Magic: Soccer, Dino, Food
    *Also Yellow types are effective against Gold producing dragons

-Serpentray
    Yeah .. maybe I just haven't wrapped my head around it yet. But this part of the chart, that u have posted above, means absolutely nothing to me. Lol im like okay so the opponent i have uses blue magic.. ok. Then nothing i choose seems to work anyways.. yellow for instance. maybe I need this thread to understand it better. Going to take some time still. Thanks for digging this up. Im not sure i have anything to add. But will follow along to see if i have same results as others.

Banned
    I added the notes on new dragon types. I use their magic to determine strength and weakness against an opponent like Holiday uses fire magic so I treat it as another red dragon - red is strong against green, zodiac, dino and metal types but weak against yellow, blue, stone and tropic.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I added the notes on new dragon types. I use their magic to determine strength and weakness against an opponent like Holiday uses fire magic so I treat it as another red dragon - red is strong against green, zodiac, dino and metal types but weak against yellow, blue, stone and tropic.
    Skyharbor - thanks for adding the notes! Now the big question... has anyone done further research to know if this theory is correct? The theory has been around for awhile, so perhaps the anecdotal observations are starting to form a trend.

Has anyone looked in the code recently?

Farm Supplier
    For me the Spooky-Types are great battlers

I'm struggling with a rainbow diamond dragon in the arena, any tips would be great. Tia

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Yeah .. maybe I just haven't wrapped my head around it yet. But this part of the chart, that u have posted above, means absolutely nothing to me. Lol im like okay so the opponent i have uses blue magic.. ok. Then nothing i choose seems to work anyways.. yellow for instance. maybe I need this thread to understand it better. Going to take some time still. Thanks for digging this up. Im not sure i have anything to add. But will follow along to see if i have same results as others.
    I think they meant if you battle a red fire magic which are dynamite types, consider dragons that are strong against red types
    " " black smoke magic are dark corrupt types consider dragons that are strong against black types
    " " pink sword magic consider dragons strong against pink types
    " " blue bubbles magic consider dragons strong against blue types
    " " green vines magic consider dragons strong against green types
    " " yellow ................consider dragons strong against yellow types
    " " purple................. consider dragons strong against purple types

for me I see what color it is and consider dragons strong against it ...for example say I'm battling against a blue bubble magic, I just look for dragons that are strong against blue types... I'm not interested whether they have are red fire magic, pink sword magic, green vines and so on.... only their color and what to beat it.....hope this makes it clearer for others who are a bit confused..
    Last edited by Aly_10; 11-05-18 at 06:52 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234