Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Game won't open

Fashion Designer
    Add me to the list, too. This has been happening to me since Friday afternoon. Every once in awhile I can get one for a little while, but I keep missing my windows when the stables are ready. If the yeti spawn was more frequent I wouldn't be as concerned, but I need every 3 hours (level 6 stable) I can to try and get a yeti. When it stretches to so many extra hours to get it, it affects my ability to make the timed event.

I'm sorry to hear about all these issues! You should be all good to access the game now, but if anyone is still having problems, please let us know.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it's working normally again. Just in time for me to return to work. Do you know if they gave a reason for the disruption?

Castle story will not fix this game for some reason. I can't do anything on this game. I can't visit,post,gift,complete tasks,my gems get stolen,I can't post on my wall or others wall so darn frustrating. Uninstalling and reinstalling don't work. Very frustrating that I can't play this fun game any more!!!!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheliaesfarm View Post
    Castle story will not fix this game for some reason. I can't do anything on this game. I can't visit,post,gift,complete tasks,my gems get stolen,I can't post on my wall or others wall so darn frustrating. Uninstalling and reinstalling don't work. Very frustrating that I can't play this fun game any more!!!!!!!!
    I am sorry you are having issues. Please submit a support form so an agent can check your game.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234