Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having trouble getting game to open

Rhino Keeper

Having trouble getting game to open

I'm having trouble getting any Storm 8 games to open. Anyone else? I've rebooted, deleted the games and reinstalled twice now

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear! I'm currently in several of the games including Farm 2. Have you tried disconnecting internet settings on your device, restart modem, router, and connect back to internet? Please try. Hopefully that will get you back.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I've done all that. Sigh. This is really aggravating. Got challenge in all games and can't get in. If I do get in any of them am booted out after just a few minutes

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying to get on the game for over 12 hours - no luck - and it's not my internet - how can I finish the goals when this is happening?

Farm Story 2 Won't Open

I've been unable to access game since around midnight.

Grand Emperor
    Seems like some players are having issues getting into their games but not everyone is affected. We have reported this to Storm8. On your end, please check your connections just to be sure. Sorry that you're having issues.

Grand Emperor
    Storm8 has checked but couldnt find issues on their end. Can you check on your connection?

Host(ess)

No farm since update

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Storm8 has checked but couldnt find issues on their end. Can you check on your connection?
    I can see all other storm 8 games, but the farm it self is a gray screen. I can see the store on the right and send gifts, but no farm. I have uninstalled and reinstalled game 3 times. What is going on.

Host(ess)
    Did and no farm��Can't participate in tasks...not fair

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast