Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Hamlet Habitat

Holiday Hamlet Habitat

One of my new special offers includes Jingle Shells and a Holiday Hamlet. Is HH a habitat? As the price is only $4.99 I have my doubts but just wanted to be sure. TIA
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 12-16-16 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    One of my new special offers includes Jingle Shells and a Holiday Hamlet. Is HH a habitat? As the price is only $4.99 I have my doubts but just wanted to be sure. TIA
    Holiday Hamlet is a habitat that can only have Christmas-type animals.

Fashion Designer
    This is the one habitat I was missing from year one that I have been begging for at every opportunity!!!!!!!!

Thank you! thank you! thank you!

And yes. It holds only 3 animals and the Christmas and fire element:

The Reindeer (Christmas/Fire)
    The Toy Poodle (Christmas/Nature)
    The Santa Claws (don't have it, don't remember)
    Last edited by saucysammis; 12-16-16 at 05:46 PM.

Thank you ladies! This Is my first Christmas playing the game and I love Christmas. The price is right too!

The Holiday Hamlet now has Christmas and Fire types! It's now a perfect place for your Jingle Shells to spend the holidays! Thanks for the feedback!

Farm Supplier
    The Holiday Hamlet Offer is excellent value @ 3.99 pounds for Jingle Shells, 8000 apples and a lovely habitat.

I would like to see more of these older habitats, apples and older creatures be offered at this price in the future. Thank you
    Last edited by Morag2000; 12-20-16 at 09:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello Hellapanda! I love this value pack and thank you for including fire type. I'm wondering if animal limit could be changed to 4. If not no big deal! I just want to put Sweater Donner with Secret Santler. They are a cute animal couple 😊

Banned
    At some point in the last month, S8 quietly changed Holiday Hamlet from a 3 creature habitat to a 4 creature habitat.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    At some point in the last month, S8 quietly changed Holiday Hamlet from a 3 creature habitat to a 4 creature habitat.
    Oh they did? Great spotting and thank you for posting. I wish this was a 4 creature habitat instead of 3 during the sale, I would had bought it. Do you happen to know the new coin capacity for me to update the guide?

Banned
    Yes, it is 25,000 coins. I know - I don't think they changed it until after the sale. 😡

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast