Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Festive Friends - World Event!

Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I too, didn't get any tree toppers from my second nest, although I did get leaderboard points.

I would be grateful if the moderator could check this out, please.
    Add me to this list too. Just hatched a conducktor from my second nest and no tree toppers.

Rhino Keeper
    No points from second nest even here... Just hatched the Salty Dog after 24 hours of waiting So we paid for an additional nest and this is useless during events?

Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    No points from second nest even here... Just hatched the Salty Dog after 24 hours of waiting So we paid for an additional nest and this is useless during events?
    I'm wondering the same thing. No bombs for the mine either. It worked for the leaderboard yesterday. 🤔

Fashion Designer
    I too am not getting toppers from the second nest. I'm guessing it is set up such that it doesn't give points for world events, but until we know for sure I've been hatching eggs.

I still love the second nest because I often need to move things to it. Very useful.

As to bombs, we get bombs from clearing the den, not the nest.....so we wouldn't get bombs when placing an egg from storage or the shop ont any nest. Or are people asking about not getting bombs when clearing the den to move an egg to the second nest?
    Last edited by saucysammis; 12-17-16 at 05:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hope we can start to get points from second nests as iv had a really bad day and not been on phone much so I'm so behind on collecting points etc. Last world event, I somehow struggled to so any ways to get extra points will be much appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    The last two milestones are 1,400 and 2,600 Tree Toppers.
    Thank you!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Perhaps we aren't supposed to get points from extra nests, to keep it fair for those who only have one? But then those who have nests, did purchase them and some probably with the intention of getting more help in these events

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Perhaps we aren't supposed to get points from extra nests, to keep it fair for those who only have one? But then those who have nests, did purchase them and some probably with the intention of getting more help in these events
    We're definitely supposed to get points from extra nests. They've had extra nests in Dragon Story for some time now and the extra nests give points during leaderboard and world events. Plus the bonus of extra points during events gets people to buy more nests which means buying more gems which means more money for s8.

Does anyone at s8 work on the weekend or will we have to wait till Monday to hear back on this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarwren View Post
    We're definitely supposed to get points from extra nests. They've had extra nests in Dragon Story for some time now and the extra nests give points during leaderboard and world events. Plus the bonus of extra points during events gets people to buy more nests which means buying more gems which means more money for s8.

Does anyone at s8 work on the weekend or will we have to wait till Monday to hear back on this problem?
    I'm turning in a support form for my missing toppers. If others did then maybe they'd be aware of the problem.

I did receive tree toppers from mining. It's how I got my Charlie Brown looking like Christmas tree that we tap every four hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarwren View Post

Oh, ok. Thanks for that. I don't play dragon story at all so have no clue what happens there. Thanks for sharing.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast