Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Festive Friends - World Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hey DirkDragon! The two animals from the individual prizes are Sweater Donner and Festive Flier. The Festive Flier is able to go into the Holiday Hamlet habitat.

Sweater Donner: Nature & Fire
    Festive Flier: Christmas & Earth
    Thanks, Regina. I confess l am puzzled why that habitat is sold with Jingle Shells when the latter can not go in it? Strange marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Thanks, Regina. I confess l am puzzled why that habitat is sold with Jingle Shells when the latter can not go in it? Strange marketing.
    This has been forwarded over to the design team. I'll update if there are any new changes

Fashion Designer
    I'd like to point out that the habitat associated with this event is called Santas Village and it holds Christmas/Water/Nature

People are also talking about the Holiday Hamlet which is part of a $4.99 value pack. It is an older habitat from year one that only holds 3 animals and now, the Christmas and fire elements.(the reindeer, toy poodle and Santa claws) It comes with the jingle shells which has Lightning/fire elements.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 12-16-16 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Why spread confusion!

The Holiday Hamlet now has Christmas and Fire types! It's now a perfect place for your Jingle Shells to spend the holidays! Thanks for the feedback!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellapanda View Post
    The Holiday Hamlet now has Christmas and Fire types! It's now a perfect place for your Jingle Shells to spend the holidays! Thanks for the feedback!
    Thanks for the rapid design fix.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I'd like to point out that the habitat associated with this event is called Santas Village and it holds Christmas/Water/Nature

People are also talking about the Holiday Hamlet which is part of a $4.99 value pack. It is an older habitat from year one that only holds 3 animals and only the Christmas element.(the reindeer, toy poodle and Santa claws) It comes with the jingle shells which has Lightning/fire elements.
    The Holiday Hamlet has now been altered to Christmas and Fire in response to my query.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    The Holiday Hamlet has now been altered to Christmas and Fire in response to my query.
    Oh yay! (Although I'd have been ok if they had offered the Santa Claws instead of the jingle shells)

When you win your tree, take it out of storage because it gives you 4 tree toppers every four hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Can a moderator confirm if it is by design that when hatching animals from your 2nd and 3rd Trees of life, no Tree Toppers are awarded?
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!
    Thank you very much I will do! Especially as I now can't collet from the tree at all.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast