Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Festive Friends - World Event!

Festive Friends - World Event!

FESTIVE FRIENDS WORLD EVENT!

Requires level 10+ | Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.3 | Event is live from Dec. 16, 2016 to Dec. 27. 2016

The animals in this event are:

Sweater Donner: Nature & Fire
    Festive Flier: Christmas & Earth

Holiday Hamlet holds only Christmas/Fire type animals
    Santa's Village (Event habitat) holds only Christmas/Water/Nature

Last edited by [S8] Regina; 01-04-17 at 11:41 AM. Reason: added animal information

Executive Chef
    Totally love the habitat, I cannot resist.

I think I got a similar tree from a spin win last year though.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Regina, can you please tell me if the individual prizes above will go in the Christmas habitat called Holiday Hamlet?

Fashion Designer
    Is the middle prize in the community prizes a animal? Creppy o.o eiiiieiii
    The Deer and bear thing is SUPER CUTE!!! The bear will definitely stay in baby form if I get it. Super adorable :3
    PS. (I'm sure its not a bear BUT it looks like a bear in baby for so I called it that)

The tile is pretty, and the snowman looks funny (In a good way) LIke he is saying "Whats uppppp" lol

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Is the middle prize in the community prizes a animal? Creppy o.o eiiiieiii
    The Deer and bear thing is SUPER CUTE!!! The bear will definitely stay in baby form if I get it. Super adorable :3
    PS. (I'm sure its not a bear BUT it looks like a bear in baby for so I called it that)

The tile is pretty, and the snowman looks funny (In a good way) LIke he is saying "Whats uppppp" lol
    The middle one is a decoration.the animals do look cute tho. And the habitat, I bought a habitat already

Rhino Keeper
    Loving the look of this event!

Hoe do I send a help ticket? I won the prize tree but it charged me the gems for it? No idea why as I'd just harvested 6 spell melons.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Regina, can you please tell me if the individual prizes above will go in the Christmas habitat called Holiday Hamlet?
    Hey DirkDragon! The two animals from the individual prizes are Sweater Donner and Festive Flier. The Festive Flier is able to go into the Holiday Hamlet habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Loving the look of this event!

Hoe do I send a help ticket? I won the prize tree but it charged me the gems for it? No idea why as I'd just harvested 6 spell melons.
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Before I buy the Holiday Hamlet/Jingle Shells I need to know what will go in the Holiday Hamlet. Has it been expanded or does it only hold the Christmas type animals? I only have one of the original Christmas trio, and the Jingle Shells is not a Christmas type animal! Are the animals in this event Christmas type? What type are the animals in this event?

Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    Before I buy the Holiday Hamlet/Jingle Shells I need to know what will go in the Holiday Hamlet. Has it been expanded or does it only hold the Christmas type animals? I only have one of the original Christmas trio, and the Jingle Shells is not a Christmas type animal! Are the animals in this event Christmas type? What type are the animals in this event?
    The animals in this event are:

Holiday Hamlet holds only Christmas-type animals.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast