Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No internet error

I have this same issue when not on WiFi. When I am on WiFi it crashes every 3 minutes or so. I've been playing for years now but am thinking of quitting since it's stays buggy.

I cannot run any of the Storm 8 games now Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest or Bakery Story 2. The only game that launches is Fashion Story. Did they go home for the weekend with their games crashed?

Rhino Keeper
    I have not been able to play since friday morning and i am mad as heck. No one from storm8 will do anything. Fix the game please.

Oh and yes i have opened a ticket with support. Three days and no reply.

I tried to play this morning while in the city and had no problem getting connected using cell data. The problem seems to be wi-fi related. Now that I'm back home I once again cannot get my game to open. I live in a dead zone, so I rely on wireless. This is so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    I have not been able to play since friday morning and i am mad as heck. No one from storm8 will do anything. Fix the game please.

Oh and yes i have opened a ticket with support. Three days and no reply.
    Hey Team Lava!! How about giving your players who are having this trouble an extra day or two on these timed events? Just a thought, but that'd say a lot about your customer service. It seems like whenever players have issues, y'all tell us to delete, reload, restart, etc. I get the sense you think it's our fault. Too many players are having the same trouble for it to be operator error.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-19-16 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party game comments

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We haven't had any issues with our service being down. Every now and then, we receive an increase in reports about players with certain ISPs not being able to connect to our games during certain hours, while still being able to connect to other services.

If you are experiencing this and have access to a computer where the wifi issue is occurring, please follow these steps:

For WINDOWS:
    1. Open the Command Prompt. You can do this by clicking start->run-> type in "cmd".

2. Highlight and copy the line below:

tracert -w 2 bakery.teamlava.com > "%userprofile%\desktop\SOPoutput.txt"

3. Right click on your Command Prompt window bar. Go to edit-> paste (hit enter) wait for it to finish, it may take some time.

4. Attach the SOPoutput.txt on your Desktop to a request ticket.

5. Send a forum PM to Elsa with the ticket number.

For MAC:
    1. Click on Go > Applications > Utilities > Terminal
    This will create a shell window.

2. Copy the line of text below in to the shell window (paste) hit enter

traceroute -w 300 bakery.teamlava.com > Desktop/mactrace.txt
    It may take sometime to finish that command.

3. Attach the mactrace.txt on your Desktop to a request ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We haven't had any issues with our service being down. Every now and then, we receive an increase in reports about players with certain ISPs not being able to connect to our games during certain hours, while still being able to connect to other services.

If you are experiencing this and have access to a computer where the wifi issue is occurring, please follow these steps:

For WINDOWS:
    1. Open the Command Prompt. You can do this by clicking start->run-> type in "cmd".

2. Highlight and copy the line below:

tracert -w 2 bakery.teamlava.com > "%userprofile%\desktop\SOPoutput.txt"

3. Right click on your Command Prompt window bar. Go to edit-> paste (hit enter) wait for it to finish, it may take some time.

4. Attach the SOPoutput.txt on your Desktop to a request ticket.

For MAC:
    1. Click on Go > Applications > Utilities > Terminal
    This will create a shell window.

2. Copy the line of text below in to the shell window (paste) hit enter

traceroute -w 300 bakery.teamlava.com > Desktop/mactrace.txt
    It may take sometime to finish that command.

3. Attach the mactrace.txt on your Desktop to a request ticket.

I tried IM you but got a safety warning.

I tried typing what you wanted pasted but got this MSG from the Windows command prompt:

Is not a recognized as an internal or external command.

I figured I typed it wrong... Could you send it to me an email?

Thanks!

Could you send me ur email address? It's on my computer & I don't know how to send thru my tablet.

Thanks!

Sorry!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrilla View Post
    Sorry!
    We don't have an email, but if you submit a ticket through support.storm8.com with the information, it'll give you a ticket number in your email. You can message me the ticket number and we'll check this out for you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast