Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No internet error

Rhino Keeper
    Getting old. I've missed a whole day of the Christmas tale. Awesome.

Rhino Keeper
    Someone from S8 please help. This is second day in a row. Yesterday the game worked until exactly 1230pm est. This morning it worked just fine from the time I got up at 7am until 1230pm AGAIN. Stopped working at the exact same time again today. All my other apps work just fine and I have a strong Internet connection. I've tried all the fixes and I still get an error message saying I have no Internet connection. I've spent quite a bit of time and real money on this game and I'm just asking to be able to play it. Please help me get it fixed somehow. Thanks....

I'm having the same issues, both with CS and DS. Have tried multiple restarts, reinstalls, reset router, power cycle, to no avail. Please fix this and adjust the ending time of the events accordingly, storm8. Going on two days of being unable to play other than a short time or two.

I've done all that too. No lock. iOS user. Ugh!!!

No luck for me either. Have deleted. Shut down. Reloaded. Deleted again. Tried to open an old version. It says "not supported" tells me to update. Updated. Still won't open. Says I'm not connected to the internet. Long time user. Apple user. Please fix!!!! Help!!!

mines still down too. i was able to go on for a minute or two to plant, breed, evolve, battle. was almost done with the tournament too. i'm really annoyed at this one.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry to hear about this! Can you try using the Regular (non-seasonal) version and the Holiday version of the game, to see if this issue still occurs?
    I am having the same problems as well. Yes, I have installed and tried other versions...Still no luck...I sure miss this game.

This has been going on for 3 days and counting...

Could this be happening because I don't buy Gold? Are they trying to get me to stop playing because I don't spend money?
    Last edited by Corrilla; 12-17-16 at 11:13 PM.

I too am having the same trouble i have gotblogged in only once in two days

New Resident
    Help!

I'm having the same issue over the past 2 days with my account on five Storm8 apps... all 3 bingo apps, Dragon Story, and Fantasy Story. Fashion Story is the only one not having issues.

I've forced stop, rest my Internet, reset by wifi, tried using data only, uninstalled and reinstalled. NOTHING is working!!!

HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by lea1691 View Post
    Help!

I'm having the same issue over the past 2 days with my account on five Storm8 apps... all 3 bingo apps, Dragon Story, and Fantasy Story. Fashion Story is the only one not having issues.

I've forced stop, rest my Internet, reset by wifi, tried using data only, uninstalled and reinstalled. NOTHING is working!!!

HELP!
    I have problems with Dragon Story and Slots...All my other Storm8 apps still work...So far anyway.

Today is Day 4 with no Dragon Story and there's nothing I can do about it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast