Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No internet error

Rhino Keeper

No internet error

I WAS ABLE TO LOG IN ONCE THIS MORNING, BUT NOW I KEEP GETTING THE "NO INTERNET" ERROR. i CAN CONNECT TO EVERY OTHER GAME I PLAY INCLUDING ONE WHICH IS WAY LARGER AND A MORE COMPLEX GAME THAN DRAGON STORY. IT DOESN'T HAVE ONE HUNDREDTH OF THE PROBLEMS DRAGON STORY DOES.

AND BEFORE YOU TELL ME YES I FORCED STOP AND CLEARED CACHE, I HAVE RESTARTED MY TABLET, I HAVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED IT SEVERAL TIMES, I HAVE MOVED TO THE SD CARD, I HAVE MOVED IT BACK FROM THE SD CARD, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN TOLD WHEN I HAVE OPENED THE THIRTY OR SO TICKETS WITH STORM8 SUPPORT.

HOW CAN THE GAME TELL ME I DON'T HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN I AM ONLINE NOW POSTING THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!

FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NO_INTERNET.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	35014  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-16-16 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Removed swear words
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Sorry to hear about this! Can you try using the Regular (non-seasonal) version and the Holiday version of the game, to see if this issue still occurs?
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting same issue of no Internet connection. Force closed game. Restarted phone. Deleted and redownloaded the game. Tried with WiFi and mobile date. Cleared cache. Same thing everytime. Started at 1230 pm est.

Really wanting to start on the Christmas dragon tale but I can't even open the game.
    Last edited by marathon2615; 12-16-16 at 01:40 PM.

Same thing all day!

tried restart, clean cache, reinstalling and none of these worked. tried installing the old version and that didnt work either. have to write a ticket i guess and miss out on my progress in bingo and community event! darn it!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what's going on? It's still down.

Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    I'm getting same issue of no Internet connection. Force closed game. Restarted phone. Deleted and redownloaded the game. Tried with WiFi and mobile date. Cleared cache. Same thing everytime. Started at 1230 pm est.

Really wanting to start on the Christmas dragon tale but I can't even open the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    tried restart, clean cache, reinstalling and none of these worked. tried installing the old version and that didnt work either. have to write a ticket i guess and miss out on my progress in bingo and community event! darn it!
    Please try force closing the game, turning your device to Airplane mode for a few minutes, then reactivating your connection and launch the game. If that still does not work, please try connecting to a different wifi network.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Please try force closing the game, turning your device to Airplane mode for a few minutes, then reactivating your connection and launch the game. If that still does not work, please try connecting to a different wifi network.
    Ok trying right now

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I tried that and nothing changed

same here

same here

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast