Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Warm Welcome - Stage Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    So on chapter 7 it says craft and decorate with winter warmth. Then on chapter 10 it says decorate with 2 of them. Does it count the first one from chapter 7 then only have to make one more on chapter 10? Or do you have to craft 2 specifically on chapter 10.
    I found if I leave the first ones out, they counted. Don't know for sure if they're in storage. Good luck to all!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    usualy it does,but we never know.....but I think it will count.
    Good enuf for me. I'll assume for now that it will count it. Thanks guys

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel826 View Post
    I found if I leave the first ones out, they counted. Don't know for sure if they're in storage. Good luck to all!!
    Sounds good to me. Thank ya!

I didn't get wreath either, this is BS, I'm not spending money to buy a dragon.... so I guess there is no point doing this challenge I will be stopping after I hatch the frozen dragon, oh wait it's not even available to buy so how do they expect us to complete this challenge exactly
    Last edited by Dragonmania27; 12-16-16 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Adding to my post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmania27 View Post
    I didn't get wreath either, this is BS, I'm not spending money to buy a dragon.... so I guess there is no point doing this challenge I will be stopping after I hatch the frozen dragon
    You don't have to buy it, it just means that you can use it to go the Inner Shrine quest early. I think we may need around 15 or so of these but the sneak preview of chapter 8 does not tell us how many Frost we have to craft...my quess would be 4 as it costs 80 gold to skip where in chapter 4 to craft 1 Frost is 20 gold to skip.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    If there's need to battling, I'd recommend letting it auto start, when there's only a day left of the tournament, unless you are kicking butt. I am not kicking butt, but quite the opposite, so I'm going to wait for auto start and try and build up my food stocks over the 2 days between now and then. I saw some people talking about this strategy in the last tales, they aren't my original ideas
    Question for those that do this......there is no time limit on completing each chapter in and of themselves, correct? So, why not go ahead and start, get through what you can get through, and continue as if you didn't spend however long trying to get through 3 battle wins? Afterall, you may end up getting through those 3 battle wins before the tournament ends.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by piggene View Post
    Question for those that do this......there is no time limit on completing each chapter in and of themselves, correct? So, why not go ahead and start, get through what you can get through, and continue as if you didn't spend however long trying to get through 3 battle wins? Afterall, you may end up getting through those 3 battle wins before the tournament ends.
    You can't move on to the next chapter until all the acts of your current one are complete. Correct there's no time limit on each chapter but each one has to be completed fully before moving to the next. I hope that answers your question if I understood it correctly ☺

Executive Chef
    Oh, I can not manage to. I have 34.000 food now, but I do not have at the end enough feed. Every time at the end I miss a feed quantity over 100,000

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I think I'll just go for the Frozen dragon and nothing else because I have enough yellow and white hybrids clogging up my island and storage. 37 different yellows and 70 different white dragons. I've got 67 black hybrids but they're harder to come by so there will always be room for them.

Host(ess)
    Cute event! But not really for me I think, good luck to everyone participating! I'm just gonna feed a bunch of dragons I've been wanting to evolve and keep growing for the next Tales xD

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast