Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: A Warm Welcome - Stage Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Warmth dragon is in storage final day wasn't very stressful, fortunately. Merry Christmas everyone!
    Did each hour of harvesting get you 2 points towards the 90 you had to collect?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Thank you!!!!! I've been asking this since the very first day!
    People on the forums are notorious for saying they're not spending gold, so it makes sense there wouldn't be an answer until the very last day for those who started right away.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Did each hour of harvesting get you 2 points towards the 90 you had to collect?
    No, 1.5! I got 30 for 20hr Scalypears

Rhino Keeper
    Warmth dragon on the nest. Whew. For anyone wondering, I crafted both Winter warmths early and placed them several days before the last chapter today and it counted both of them.

I give up.
    I got instead of a stupid Mist Dragon 3 Hanukka Dragons in a row!
    given all the things I had to grow to craft and stuff...I guess, I will be lucky, if I get at least the second dragon, too bad, I don't really like it...good bye beloved Warmth Dragon, I'll go freezing a little bit with my new companion in the blizzard he just got lost in^^"...

So...next time I'll have to look again at the tasks others found out and told us about...these tales feel to get harder and harder every time. Or at least it seems to me to be this way...
    It's not a game, you have to work for it, I guess"xD

*takes a blanket with her for her freezing Frozen Luna*

PS: Funny thing I just realised: Even my preparation for the Winter Dragon didn't work! XD
    I never was so unhappy to be lucky at breedingXD
    Last edited by Kurimukun; 12-27-16 at 06:24 AM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213