Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Hoarding apples .....

  1. #1

    Hoarding apples .....

    Does anyone else hoard apples? I now have 1,238,828. My goal was a million but it has become an obsession

  2. #2
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Does anyone else hoard apples? I now have 1,238,828. My goal was a million but it has become an obsession
    I have 2.18 millions. Yes, it requires around-the-clock planting of Charm Cherries and Nexus Nuts (in the night). Also, I use apples carefully.

  3. #3
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    620
    Me... BUT the most I have ever saved up to before I had to use them to get animals was about 430k
    Now with the Leaderboards I am down to about 30k


    :0 How in the world did you get that many without wasting them for storybooks, Leaderboards, and zodiac animals :0



    Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ


  4. #4
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    242
    Like supermaay, l plant cherries most of the day and nexus nuts at night. As Alideh mentions, storybooks typically take 200k, raising a tournament animal from lvl 10 to 15 takes 80k or 110k and leaderboards are however many apples you are prepared to throw in to achieve the prize you're after. You can't have your apples and eat them, to paraphrase an old saying.

  5. #5
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Me... BUT the most I have ever saved up to before I had to use them to get animals was about 430k
    Now with the Leaderboards I am down to about 30k


    :0 How in the world did you get that many without wasting them for storybooks, Leaderboards, and zodiac animals :0
    If you are persistent about planting you can get through a Storybook without draining your food supply that much. It's the Leaderboards that can really drain your food supply. I'm not real excited about this Gingerbread Leaderboard. My plan all along was to acquire the milestone animals and that would be it for me. Not interested in winning the prize. I'm sure at some point we will get a Leaderboard that I really want to win, and then I will have to decide if I want to part with a large supply of my apples. I have almost 1.2 million by the way.

  6. #6
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Me... BUT the most I have ever saved up to before I had to use them to get animals was about 430k
    Now with the Leaderboards I am down to about 30k


    :0 How in the world did you get that many without wasting them for storybooks, Leaderboards, and zodiac animals :0
    I completed all of the storybook events so far. For the Leaderboard events, my goal is only to get all milestones and runes (i.e., reaching the 3rd - the 6th place). I won't wast apples to get in the first two places as I don't care about the Ultra Rare animals most of the time (I have so many UR animals in Storage so why bother). With this strategy as well as constant planting, you can save a lot of apples.

  7. #7
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    727
    I had built up 500,000 apples but depleted them raising up ultra and super rares during the magical leaderboard. Now I'm fluttering between 250,000 and 150, 000 and trying to build back up again while still achieving the storybook goals and leaderboard milestones.

  8. #8
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I completed all of the storybook events so far. For the Leaderboard events, my goal is only to get all milestones and runes (i.e., reaching the 3rd - the 6th place). I won't wast apples to get in the first two places as I don't care about the Ultra Rare animals most of the time (I have so many UR animals in Storage so why bother). With this strategy as well as constant planting, you can save a lot of apples.
    Thanks for the tips, For me it takes about 330k apples to get up there to reach the last milestone or atleast the 2nd last one, so It is pretty cool that you still managed to have all those apples after wasting some for the event. I plant round the clock however the night ones are the ones that I sometimes don't get to plant the almonds due to thinking "I'll be awake for another hour, I'm good" but end up crashing out T_T



    Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ


  9. #9
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    If you are persistent about planting you can get through a Storybook without draining your food supply that much. It's the Leaderboards that can really drain your food supply. I'm not real excited about this Gingerbread Leaderboard. My plan all along was to acquire the milestone animals and that would be it for me. Not interested in winning the prize. I'm sure at some point we will get a Leaderboard that I really want to win, and then I will have to decide if I want to part with a large supply of my apples. I have almost 1.2 million by the way.
    I used 440K apples (by raising 4 Schedule E animals from Level 10 to Level 14) in the last 30-minute of the Gingerbread Leaderboard event (plus a 7-gem boost) just to stay in the 5th place (an expensive move to win 10 runes). Now my apples are down from over 2 millions down to 1.65 millions. This is an example of how fast the leaderboard event can kill your food inventory. Is it worth it? I don't know but I just feel the impulse to get more runes for some reason.

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I used 440K apples (by raising 4 Schedule E animals from Level 10 to Level 14) in the last 30-minute of the Gingerbread Leaderboard event (plus a 7-gem boost) just to stay in the 5th place (an expensive move to win 10 runes). Now my apples are down from over 2 millions down to 1.65 millions. This is an example of how fast the leaderboard event can kill your food inventory. Is it worth it? I don't know but I just feel the impulse to get more runes for some reason.
    By the way, this impulse came from panic to see everyone begin to boost and leave me with nothing after so much effort. Who is the winner of the whole thing? Storm8 for sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •