Thread: Breeding List broken

Executive Chef

Breeding List broken

The image shows everything, am I the only one?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	284.5 KB 
ID:	34965

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This is a known issue with low resolution devices that will be fixed in a future update. You may need to update your OS to a newer version if you're using an older operating system on your device.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is a known issue with low resolution devices that will be fixed in a future update. You may need to update your OS to a newer version if you're using an older operating system on your device.
    I don't need to update my OS. The OS I use is the perfect one for my iphone, te new ones just ruins the phone.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I don't need to update my OS. The OS I use is the perfect one for my iphone, te new ones just ruins the phone.
    We previously reported this issue. We've updated the dev team to include the new information you've shared for investigation.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We previously reported this issue. We've updated the dev team to include the new information you've shared for investigation.
    I have been away from the forum, I barely visit this, and I was not able to find using my phone the thread about this problem, so I just created one in order to know the information about this issue.

Thank you Elsa, for replying. Have a good day/night.

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I have been away from the forum, I barely visit this, and I was not able to find using my phone the thread about this problem, so I just created one in order to know the information about this issue.

Thank you Elsa, for replying. Have a good day/night.
    We've just released an update in the App Store (1.7.2) that addresses this issue. Please update your App and let us know if this issue still persists.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"