Thread: Warning -golden unicorn slows game to a standstill

Rhino Keeper

Warning -golden unicorn slows game to a standstill

************** PROBLEM IS NOW RESOLVED. *****************

See post 32 for Isle of Fortune before you purchase the Golden Unicorn. It's a disaster.
    Last edited by DirkDragon; 12-15-16 at 03:32 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the warning.. I'm already unable to play in my iPad due to crashes at login til I can no longer get in but they refuse to fix it even though reviews in the App Store are FULL of people with the same issue.. I'm playing on borrowed android now and finally got the update but it doesn't have the video wheel..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    See post 32 for Isle of Fortune before you purchase the Golden Unicorn. It's a disaster.
    I'm really sorry that this had to happen to you. The game is very slow as it is and it's got to be frustrating. I hope you filled out a support form first thing and wrote urgent on it. Hopefully they can enter your forest and delete the unicorn, refund your money, until they figure this out. It's a great idea, just not practical until they get the bug worked out. They have their own forest, Stormie's Forest that they can practice on. Praying that they figure your game out soon, and another player too had it happen to them. Please let us know when they do fix it for you.

In reality, it sounds like a better way to buy gems if you buy them regularly. Gems at 30% off cost .032 cents each(US), and with the unicorn they will cost .0188 cents which is almost half that price. You wouldn't have to buy it monthly either, just when you are low.

Rhino Keeper
    MauiLady7, thanks for your kind words. I'll update when I know more.

Rhino Keeper
    The update has cured the problem. Thanks to TL and S8 for acting quickly. I had visions of spending the Christmas holiday without my favourite game.

The Honorable Panda
    Oh I am glad this is now resolved!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request