Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Sync bug
    when the quests finished, I was given the option to click finish and spent 25 gems to get Cindy. When I clicked marry, I didn't get her and the goal was missing from the book. It did the same thing when I spent 10 gems on the yeti quest.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Is the option to craft the yeti still in the workshop??
    No. Checked before spending the gems. That is why I thought I was getting a yeti.

Rhino Keeper
    😡😡Well am here to rant about the inconsistency of this quest! I played non stop since the quest began and spent the 20Gems for the trap(again false info given when buying that! I've already provided that proof!) I had 2weeks with 1yeti spawning where in the game would you say that's fair or luck? I'm now left with 58fur NO YETI and each yeti that spawned dropped 1FUR!! That was 2,900 ENERGY I used!! I visit kingdoms who have 2completed Yeti's were they just more luckier than me? Luck should not come into it!! It should be the same balance for everyone!! I will not be doing any other quests unless they are story based, it's high time the story was brought back into this game!! I am left very frustrated at this quest and how unbalanced the game has become! It seems to be the same ppl who are completing mmmmmm something's not right!! No doubt nxt up will be a monster hunt cause its not like we haven't just used up a whole load of extra energy we had lying about!! After all it seems I had nearly 3000 ENERGY just sitting about to be wasted!!!😡😡😡
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 01-04-17 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    I think we all sympathise with any one who did not complete the quest.

It was a long quest and not to finish it must feel like it's been a complete waste of time... And the loss of 20 gems just rubs salt in the wounds.

The problem was the randomness of the yeti appearing and then the randomness of the yetis drops. This has caused extreme unfairness and should not have been part of a quest like this -

It does not pay to alienate 'customers' so .... I don't think anyone would complain if the yeti, Stanley and Cindy were made available to anyone who did not complete... Perhaps for sale for a nominal price.... Not gems :-(

Hey S8 ... Show some Christmas spirit ;-) ... Everyone tried their best ... Its just Some were luckier than others

Scotslassuk- have sent you a pm.
    Last edited by scavaig; 01-04-17 at 12:56 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please do not post unkind comments towards those players who finished the event - the forum should be a place to express success at finishing this long event as well as those who post they haven't finished. I have removed inappropriate comments from recent posts.

Thank you.
    I do not post in thread any communication I have with individual players. It's all done by private message and includes the community managers. If you have any questions or comments to make that are directed to me, you must do that by PM and not in thread. You will find that ALL posts (including the original post) regarding this issue have been removed. If you disagree with anything I do, you can file a forum dispute and discuss it with a Community Manager.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Sync bug
    when the quests finished, I was given the option to click finish and spent 25 gems to get Cindy. When I clicked marry, I didn't get her and the goal was missing from the book. It did the same thing when I spent 10 gems on the yeti quest.
    Hmm, I did not get the option to get Cindy at the end of the event (in my second kingdom). But I did manage to get two steeds, so I'm quite happy.

This happened to me, too. I got Cindy, but the second option for 10 gems? I couldn't even tell you what it was!! My daughter hit the button to accept it and the picture of what was for sale never loaded!!

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889