Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I can't save any of my unchopped icy trees. Perhaps they've already cancelled that ability
    Look at post 62.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are we going to have two more people walking around? I've been busy and I haven't gotten to read it all yet.
    I think it will only be the princess.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarcyFeather View Post
    I soooo agree with you! My jousting arena took months to level up because the gold was so rare, it felt like I was doing the actual gold panning myself! I thought the flyger, peacock, and raccoon events were already ridiculous. This one definitely tops them all. Why waste time and energy on an event that is already impossible on the get-go. This quest is so polarizing such that only those willing to pay real money and gems can participate. The decorations and rewards are too measly compared to the effort and time you need to babysit this game.
    Timed events will be hard no matter what goal you are on if it's a time/resource intensive one like the jousting arena. I am currently upgrading my faerie bulb which requires TONS of living wood. While it's not as rare as gold nuggets, you do need more of them and I have had to put that goal a bit on the back burner because every timed event lately has needed living wood. But I know that goal line will always be there for me to complete just like the jousting arena. The beautiful thing is that if you have the eleven apothecary you can craft the gold miner boost which is an amazing option that players who have done the jousting arena earlier didn't have. Also if you have the gold mine it's extremely helpful. I don't think asking for five gold nuggets is really all that much. I remember sir hamlet wanted something REALLY ridiculous. I want to say it was 100 gold nuggets but that may be my mind playing tricks on me. I know I didn't get anywhere close to the number that I needed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Great idea about the trees ...I usually buy the dead ones because they're fully grown

Do the yeti pop up anywhere else Ghan stables (which you can only have 2)... & yes they should've gave us the gems back...or the first one should've cost money we can cold t from buildings...after the first make it gems
    I can't do dead trees because they don't have living wood as a drop :-/ has anyone noticed the frozen trees dropping living wood? I am assuming they don't but it would be amazing if they did.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Is it possible to make more than two snowmen (one at each workshop)? Does the ability to make the snowman disappear after collecting one?
    yes you can make 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by asikosan View Post
    VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!
    For those who can't craft Snowman- You need to Sell a few royal decorations!!!!

SW, put it on the first page to avoid future confusion.
    What are considered as royal decoration? All the ones which adds to royal points when placed? Walls and towers also?

I sold several carriages but still can't make the snowoman.

I have crazy amount of stone benches. Are they royal decoration?
    Last edited by cheers196; 12-14-16 at 06:50 PM.

Whoever discovered and posted about buying the icy willow is AWESOME, Thank you!
    I was able to buy and store 99 before getting cut off

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I can't do dead trees because they don't have living wood as a drop :-/ has anyone noticed the frozen trees dropping living wood? I am assuming they don't but it would be amazing if they did.
    Yes they do, not sure how much, I quick collected and it black flagged me for living wood.

Executive Chef
    Ok. I really don't want to discourage any players, but is having people walking around ithe reward? This is a busy time of year. Just trying to decide.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    I had to stop and think what day it was.
    Dear god me too, I've been thinking it was Thursday all day, just to have everyone correct me, and now, finding an update?! Is it really not Thursday?!

Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast