Page 63 of 89 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Rhino Keeper
    This was done so well! It describes exactly how I feel. How we all feel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'm not up to that yet but couldn't you just put it in storage?
    I was stuck too. But kept selling the royal deco
    Untill i finally could place it.
    The walls/towers/arches/animals don't count.
    You have to sell royal stuff like sand/ice deco or dragon/unicorn statues or carriage. That's it

Executive Chef
    On part 13, you gather 60 gold thread, 99 sleigh bells, and 50 horse hair to "groom" or craft the sleigh bell steed, I'm gathering the items right now but wondering if we get to keep the steed after its crafted? Thx in advance for any info you have on it, sorry if this was asked too many posts now to go through them all

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    I was stuck too. But kept selling the royal deco
    Untill i finally could place it.
    The walls/towers/arches/animals don't count.
    You have to sell royal stuff like sand/ice deco or dragon/unicorn statues or carriage. That's it
    There will be a fix for this, if not already... you should not need to sell anything.

I wasted a day and a half trying to get these map pieces and they still don't show up! After I **** the Yeti all I get is still fur .

Rhino Keeper
    I am still at part 9 collecting Frost Magic. Knowing how rare Yeti is showing up, looks like there is no way I can finish this quest since it's like 13 days left only? Should I even bother to continue.....? Sigh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by artemis78rh View Post
    I wasted a day and a half trying to get these map pieces and they still don't show up! After I **** the Yeti all I get is still fur .
    I ****ed 2 super yeti and got only fur too. They should at least make it a 100% drop

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    I am still at part 9 collecting Frost Magic. Knowing how rare Yeti is showing up, looks like there is no way I can finish this quest since it's like 13 days left only? Should I even bother to continue.....? Sigh
    Yes, keep trying. Be patient. And always check to make sure you don't have any other monsters first before collecting from your stables. You can use some of the tips found in some earlier posts too such as staggering collections. I figured that even if it takes me 5 days each for the enchanted yeti steps, I'll still be able to finish. I'm being patient. Or at least trying to be. ��
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    ★ a bad Yeti drought, that's all i could say lol ★

I can't find the original post to give credit, but someone said they spawned Yeti when their energy was below 5. I tried it yesterday and got 3 Yedi after about three days of nothing. It worked again this morning. Of couse people would want to have full energy when collecting from the stables since it takes 30 or 50 energy to defeat these beasts. I leave my wizard school and alis available for when I get a yeti so that helps.