Page 57 of 89 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Am I the only one who is stuck on goal two? I'm level 50, dang it, and my gold mines have run dry. Can't find them anywhere, despite the lies of the "boosts", what a freaking joke.
    I am stuck on goal two, as well. After spending 300,000 coins on rock outcroppings, I have collected only 2 golden nuggets.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish Yeti would've dropped from fighting Yeti. but at least I got 2! Don't know if I have enough patience to go for 3. But there's 2 whole weeks left so you never know. Just keep at it everyone! YOU CAN DO IT!

Executive Chef
    I was getting a Yeti every time and a map piece, unfortunately when I defeated my 4th yeti and collected the 4th map piece (even saw it disappear from the screen and claim 1 map piece), the game froze. When I went back into the game, my stable was not collected and the Yeti didn't give me a map piece.

It's very frustrating how often the game connection resets when you are on a very stable internet connection.

Don't have the time or energy to read through every single post to see if anyone's had the problem as me, but I'm a bit annoyed that doing the 'map pieces' section of the quest the enchanted yetis don't drop a map piece every time, considering that you have to wait 4 hours for the stables to be ready for collection again, and also considering that at max level capacity you can't have more than 2 stables and that they don't give you a yeti (enchanted or otherwise) EVERY time you colllect.
    I have slain 6 yetis and only retrieved 2 map pieces; and due to the stables not giving me at least 1 yeti every time I collect from 2 stables, I've basically been getting only 1 yeti every 8 hours.
    I don't like goals that take 5 seconds to complete, I LIKE a challenge but sometimes it feels like the creators of the quests think that people have 24 hours to do nothing but play their game (I don't know about anyone else but I sleep for at least 6-8 hours in a 24 hour period) and/or that they have loads of money to buy gems to just skip all the sections!
    Some of us like the game to play for a bit of enjoyment at the end of a stressful day but we would also like to get the odd reward by actually being able to complete these quests and not always miss out because we don't play constantly all day long because we have other things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Don't have the time or energy to read through every single post to see if anyone's had the problem as me, but I'm a bit annoyed that doing the 'map pieces' section of the quest the enchanted yetis don't drop a map piece every time, considering that you have to wait 4 hours for the stables to be ready for collection again, and also considering that at max level capacity you can't have more than 2 stables and that they don't give you a yeti (enchanted or otherwise) EVERY time you colllect.
    I have slain 6 yetis and only retrieved 2 map pieces; and due to the stables not giving me at least 1 yeti every time I collect from 2 stables, I've basically been getting only 1 yeti every 8 hours.
    I don't like goals that take 5 seconds to complete, I LIKE a challenge but sometimes it feels like the creators of the quests think that people have 24 hours to do nothing but play their game (I don't know about anyone else but I sleep for at least 6-8 hours in a 24 hour period) and/or that they have loads of money to buy gems to just skip all the sections!
    Some of us like the game to play for a bit of enjoyment at the end of a stressful day but we would also like to get the odd reward by actually being able to complete these quests and not always miss out because we don't play constantly all day long because we have other things to do.
    Ok, what am I doing wrong. I can't even get the Yetis to appear. I keep visiting my stables to no avail😡

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. I've collected my stables four times in a row now with no yeti at either one. I have zero map pieces. Ever since the map piece challenge came up no yetis have dropped from my stables. What the heck Storm 8?

New Resident
    I'm stuck on the Winter Ball event. I haven't seen a yeti in 3 days and the ones I saw no longer dropped anything i need
    Last edited by slamdr; 12-20-16 at 02:18 PM.

New Resident
    I totally agree with you. It's a nice stress reliever, but it gets very frustrating when the game itself is the cause of stress.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same problem now that I am on the map pieces. I was getting a Yeti pretty frequently until then, now after several collections I haven't seen any. I either get nothing or a monster I don't want. The Yeti appearance rate has definitely dropped and it feels like the odds are being stacked against us unless you want to spend gems.

Farm Supplier
    I'm still stuck way back on Put so e Pep in your Step! I can't even get one yeti per day with multiple stables. I don't see me getting through this quest!