Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Enchanted Yetti is rare, and his maps it even rarer.
    5 pieces of map I collected almost 4 days - from 2 stables each average 4 hours.

Please do what you have success with Winter Ball Invites? Of the 15 collection rom Blue Flower Penstemon I do not have any Invite :-O

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    5 pieces of map I collected almost 4 days - from 2 stables each average 4 hours.
    That's a pretty good strike rate. I am sure others will be envious. I have 3 maps in 3 days and am very happy with that. Jan 3rd is still a long way away so I think I have plenty of time to finish this

Host(ess)
    I haven't had a yeti at all for THREE days now ......... yawn.........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by srh267 View Post
    I haven't had a yeti at all for THREE days now ......... yawn.........
    I have gotten two yetis just no map pieces. I did get Stanly so if he's all I get I will settle for him. I still don't think I'm going to be able to get the Yeti but holding out hope for Cindy.

New Resident
    Spawning Yeti tip- I am currently keeping my stables collections staggered. After I defeat a Yeti I then wait 15 to 30 minutes and even power my phone down and back up before collecting from second stable. This pretty much assures I get a Yeti every time (once I got nothing and once I got a different creature) Having collections staggered also allows for energy regeneration. Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post

Please do what you have success with Winter Ball Invites? Of the 15 collection rom Blue Flower Penstemon I do not have any Invite :-O
    I found WinterBall Invites at a drop rate of about 1 every 20 flowers. Both white and blue flowers drop invites but they're not so frequent. However good point is the flowers recharge in a couple minutes and invites are few to collect.. so no problem in finishing that goal.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be in a minority, but am enjoying this event. I'm currently on goal 12 which is the map pieces. It doesn't require constant use of my workshops or castle, and the rocks and trees are pretty generous with the materials needed. The yeti spawns are an issue and I'm sure it will take me 3-4 days to get my map pieces, just like the frost magic, but so what - there are 14 days left. The suggestion above to stagger the stable collections is a good one. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    I seem to be in a minority, but am enjoying this event. I'm currently on goal 12 which is the map pieces. It doesn't require constant use of my workshops or castle, and the rocks and trees are pretty generous with the materials needed. The yeti spawns are an issue and I'm sure it will take me 3-4 days to get my map pieces, just like the frost magic, but so what - there are 14 days left. The suggestion above to stagger the stable collections is a good one. Thanks.
    Have to say I'm enjoying it too.. and even if Yeti is abit shy, I think there's more than enough time to complete this side-goal before next year!
    All materials are easily found as long as you have energy.. so the trick is to make good use of your energy.
    The end prizes are welcome to be part of the family as I feel that every kingdom story.. should have a Prince & a Princess.

Happy playing everyone.. let's make the best of our Christmas Story.

PS In post #505 I suggested how to sprone Yeti.. it's not 100% but works well enough for me.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    This quest is growing on me. I find I don't have to babysit the game because I'm waiting on stables or more energy. And I'm not stressing about finishing it quickly. I wasn't sure about it at first, but just playing normally I got back into it. I was concerned about having more walkers, but a lot of times I don't really notice them anyway. And I have noticed a few references to dance- break; flash; etc.
    And a reference to footloose.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-20-16 at 07:33 AM.

No yeti and 4 super yetis needed. More yetis even so later on. This is really frustrating. I have tons of energies if i wan, just wasting em waiting for another 3 hrs plus every failure...
    Lv 50 player w about 470k xp, about 92mil gold.
    Current goal to reach 100mil gold, and is deciding if should quit all silly events.
    True f2p player without ever spending a dime of real life cash.
    In midst of cleaning neighbours. If you are active, do add me, odiewoof