Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

I'm glad to see others are having the same problem as me. 3 days no yetis. Only got 2 enchanted one after the other and nothing since. Very frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by saphirie View Post
    I'm glad to see others are having the same problem as me. 3 days no yetis. Only got 2 enchanted one after the other and nothing since. Very frustrating.
    Me too! So frustrating! I need to slay a few for 5 frost magic and I think it will be unable to get them this way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Steed is now found for sale @ 200Gems in your Market for anyone who's interested
    Steed is cute. But not THAT cute. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark92 View Post
    Me too! So frustrating! I need to slay a few for 5 frost magic and I think it will be unable to get them this way.
    Me too. But I'm at the moment when you get nothing but still laugh. This is my Fun Zone. So I dont care if most of my yetis go hibernate.

I have one. But dont want to slay him too fast. I'M working so hard to get him so I want to see him a little longer.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 35054

My two love being together

Executive Chef
    Lovely picture with them hiding behind the IcyWillows!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Me too. But I'm at the moment when you get nothing but still laugh. This is my Fun Zone. So I dont care if most of my yetis go hibernate.

I have one. But dont want to slay him too fast. I'M working so hard to get him so I want to see him a little longer.
    To help you have fun in your Fun Zone:
    Keep him there till your Stables are ready for the next collection. You can fight him down to the last 2 chops if you like and have energy. Before collecting from Stables get rid of him and when you collect from Stables.. I found it much easier to trigger another one.
    They help too when you have to chop trees and rocks.. so no other beasts appear.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Same here. Its so hard for me to enter my game. I can easily enter my RS, BS and FS. But for CS, sometime I have to turn off my phone several time. Sometime I have to click try again for 30 min to enter. This is not new for me. I have this problem since Halloween event. But it getting worse...
    I was having the same issues. I'm not sure what devices others are using. But I was playing on an iphone 4 and nothing helped me either. Then just by chance my hubby got a new phone for work and I got his old iphone 5, I was shocked it actually loaded and I could see everything on my board which hadn't happened in a long time.... also it was ridiculously fast. I didn't realize how slow my old phone was until I changed.

Rhino Keeper
    I post rarely but must voice the lack of Yeti appearing from the stables. The hope each time I visit both lvl 6 stables quickly evaporates, especially when one arrives without a piece of the map, (two days ago)!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by janf2 View Post
    I was having the same issues. I'm not sure what devices others are using. But I was playing on an iphone 4 and nothing helped me either. Then just by chance my hubby got a new phone for work and I got his old iphone 5, I was shocked it actually loaded and I could see everything on my board which hadn't happened in a long time.... also it was ridiculously fast. I didn't realize how slow my old phone was until I changed.
    I'm starting to have the same issues.