Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please use the bugs forum for issues about connectivity.... (Or lack thereof!) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-t-open/page3 Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Logically thinking.. I would say it would spawn a regular Yeti as you bought the trap at that stage. Who knows? I haven't seen any comments in forum on that so far.

You need to use that trap anyway to conclude the second side quest.. Tame a Yeti. Just try.. it won't be wasted as you'll be refunded for the first trap when you have completed that goal.
    Other Traps bought after should spawn EnchantedYetis.. but I have not tried.. I'm not in a hurry.. lots of time left at my pleasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Thanks Moon. It did give me a regular one, not the enchanted one. But, it also gave me the frost magic I needed.
    I was on the part that needed Enchanted Yetis for the Frost drops also. I spawned from a trap and got an Enchanted Yeti (I'm pretty sure it had the "Enchanted" tag), but instead of 50 hits, it only required 30 like plain ones.

Farm Supplier
    What is going on with these YETI'S? We are coming up on a huge Holiday, who in the world wants to be (. Have to be ) glued to this game waiting to spawn these things...it's driving me mad...
    I must have Cindy!

My stables keep spawning Fang Beasts! Anyone having this happen to them? Very frustrating!

Again... yetis in two more goals !

Quote Originally Posted by pattipenguin View Post
    My stables keep spawning Fang Beasts! Anyone having this happen to them? Very frustrating!

Omg when I got to the potion goal.... .... again I went no way.

Then again yetis for a third time.... for maps. Then after 24 to 34 hours I finally get one except for the first one staring the goal....... and finally one pops up and guess what NO map. So, when you get to that you may or not drop a needed material. Forget the yeti. I'm more concerned about going forward. This has been a very frustrating nerve racking game. Yes fang beast or dire boar... if you needed one of those you'd never get it. I am with everyone else.

Farm Supplier
    I came here to see if there was a bug as I have not spawned a yeti 2 days There are no other monsters on my board. I make sure to clear the stables first thing each time I check. Nothing. I've gotten boars and fangbeasts galore but no more yetis. They were prediactably spawning on the first tap of the stables the first few days of the challenge and then just stopped. I spent the 20 gems on the trap thinking I'd get them back. I have 24/70 fur so far but again, that has not budged since they stopped spawning. Is there something I'm missing?

Executive Chef
    Well, I guess this game made a liar out of me. I decided to not do the event, but guess what. While playing normally I have spawned 2 enchanted yeti. So I guess you could say I'm back in the game, but approaching it differently. Playing normally and I'll see what happens. Perhaps I'll get the yeti after all. As someone posted there is still a lot of days to go. I might get tired of it again when I have to chop rocks and trees again. We'll see.

Rhino Keeper

Storm 8 please fix problem with Yetis

Quote Originally Posted by pattipenguin View Post
    Yes, I've had this problem too. They did spawn a yeti before, but the last two days both stables spawned fang beasts or nothing! I have managed to fight a yeti, from the yeti trap, but have gotten 0 snowballs from it!!! How can I do the second part of the goal, when they won't give snowballs?????

Rhino Keeper
    At this point I'm ready to give up on the yetis. Bring back the reindeer stable and let me try for that again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    Yes, I've had this problem too. They did spawn a yeti before, but the last two days both stables spawned fang beasts or nothing! I have managed to fight a yeti, from the yeti trap, but have gotten 0 snowballs from it!!! How can I do the second part of the goal, when they won't give snowballs?????
    snowballs drop from chopping the icy willow tree. Icy willow tree is in the market for 100 coins. Look on page 1 for info concerning this event. And yes, yetis do become hard to spawn. Several collections from stables and no yetis.
    And yes, I also wish there were better rewards after all these steps. We end up with more characters walking around in our kingdom ( if you complete)