Page 44 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    ... when you finish Part 14 another goal pops up saying to marry Cindy and Stanley ...
    This is too "Disney" for me!
    This is stupid!!
    Worst story ever with horrible characters.

I'm actually contemplating stopping at Part 11 so I don't have them stuck walking round my kingdom forever.
    First time ever I haven't finished an event.
    Will I regret this??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinks1950 View Post
    I have slain several Yetis and still not cleared that goal �� S8, please fix the bug ����
    If you're referring to the standalone yeti goal, you need to slay enough yetis to obtain 70 yeti furs, craft a yeti in the workshop to clear this goal and get 20 gems as a reward, see first page for details.

Will I get my 20 gems back at the end of the Winter Ball event if I buy a Yeti trap? Or is that just for the Yeti side goal? I'm tempted to buy one since haven't been able to spawn any from either of my two stables with no monster on board. I guess a lot of other people are having the same problem. But Yeti trap only spawns one so not really worth it anyway since I need 5. Whew! Very frustrating.

3 days and all i got was a single yeti. Stuck at the stupid quest for 4 yetis... Spawning nothing else, the stupid fang beast.....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-18-16 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Removed flaming comments. Please read and follow forum posting rules. Thank you.
    Lv 50 player w about 470k xp, about 92mil gold.
    Current goal to reach 100mil gold, and is deciding if should quit all silly events.
    True f2p player without ever spending a dime of real life cash.
    In midst of cleaning neighbours. If you are active, do add me, odiewoof

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    ... I'm actually contemplating stopping at Part 11 so I don't have them stuck walking round my kingdom forever.
    First time ever I haven't finished an event.
    Will I regret this??
    You won't regret when you stop during the event, you'll have a sensation of relief.. BUT you will regret when the event is over and other kingdoms at your same level have obtained Stanley & Cindy.
    It's quite an easy event, nothing impossible for upper level kingdoms and lots of time to accomplish. The annoying tapping of collecting materials unfortunately can't be eliminated.. we have 'touch-pad' devices and that's all our device allows us to do.. tap-tap-tap forever.

You can look at it this way.. we're obtaining a friend for our beloved Thurston who has been alone since now, being the only knight with too much responsibility of doing things alone. With the introduction of Stanley.. they can work together and have fun at the Tavern when at rest, telling tales and having a good laugh over their ridiculous adventures.

Yes.. Stanley is needed, even if only for the presence of a second male figure in the kingdom. I don't count OldThomas as a friend for Thurston.. he's too wise and has other to do.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

First of: If I have to read: I didnt get the 20 gems back one more time I think I freak?! How hard is it to get that you need to tame the yeti? No offence to anyone but we had a lot of hard to understand stuff over the years (which werent clear) but this isnt one of it -.-
    As for the yetis my spawn rate is ok. 1 out of 4 collections and I love the design. We have a lot of days left and in my opinion the task is totally doable. Sure it's frustrating when you dont spawn stuff but like I said we have tons of time.
    And last: I LOVE the design. Disney is the best and I like them way more than Fauna (which I still would love to have) and Cliff (he was the worst -.-).
    About all the complaining that these two will walk through the kingdom: Why dont you stop before they do? Every time I didnt want sth I just dont get it....
    All over all I like the event. It's not so time consuming and I love the prices

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Me too. I'm so glad it's not me. I've shut my iPad off, I've hard closed it, I've done the IPad version of Alt Ctl Del....nothing, even tried running my iPad off my phone...nothing. It grinds and tell me there's no internet connection. Obviously there is, I wrote this. I'm up to ding Ole Stanley's pants. The gals are swooning all around the kingdom, viewing a dud with no pants on. I could solve that those pants should be done, but I can't get in. I know I need all the time to do the, can't afford gems to hurry things along....

HELP !!!!!!!!!! How can we do this quest if we can't get into the program
    Taking this problem as an example many players have.. we should have the possibility to choose which secondary characters should be present in our kingdoms.

For those who have older devices, or devices with less memory.. each character/building/deco takes up memory space on reloading game each time we make a move. We do have unnecessary stuff out to drag along. We have the faculty of storing buildings to make things lighter and should have the faculty of storing characters who are not needed for our current events.

Store all you can that's not necessary for the time being.. make your kingdom 'lighter'. That helps me alot when I have the same problem. You can always replace them later.
    For my present kingdom I can't use my old iphone to run it, it freaks out.. but I can use my ipad device obviously because there is more memory space.

The Hub has many suggestions how to 'lighten' your kingdom.. go to 'how to use the Hub' many titles are there you can read and try.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-18-16 at 12:23 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Taking this problem as an example many players have.. we should have the possibility to choose which secondary characters should be present in our kingdoms.

For those who have older devices, or devices with less memory.. each character/building/deco takes up memory space on reloading game each time we make a move. We do have unnecessary stuff out to drag along. We have the faculty of storing buildings to make things lighter and should have the faculty of storing characters who are not needed for our current events.

Store all you can that's not necessary for the time being.. make your kingdom 'lighter'. That helps me alot when I have the same problem. You can always replace them later.
    For my present kingdom I can't use my old iphone to run it, it freaks out.. but I can use my ipad device obviously because there is more memory space.

The Hub has many suggestions how to 'lighten' your kingdom.. go to 'how to use the Hub' many titles are there you can read and try.
    I wrote some blurbs on this topic. I run my first queendom on a stripped down version on an iPad 1. Only have out the things that are needed for the quest I am on. Does look nice, but I can play and enjoy the story.

Now this said, the spawn rate of yeti reminds me the flygers, only in books to be found
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    A wee suggestion for S8, could we please have more female characters like Princess Merida in Brave and less of "Cindy-rella" type damsels in distress? A Princess that would be more at home with a Stanley knife than a Stanley Prince.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    A wee suggestion for S8, could we please have more female characters like Princess Merida in Brave and less of "Cindy-rella" type damsels in distress? A Princess that would be more at home with a Stanley knife than a Stanley Prince.
    I completely agree!!