Page 43 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Will gold thread continue to drop from rock outcroppings between goals 8 and 13?

Took me awhile to scroll back to find but post 316 by zoroak says you can't stock up on gold thread for the next goal (13) and that it does not drop between goals. I did not try it myself.

Rhino Keeper
    At least y'all can get on to play the game. A number of us cannot even get the game to load. (Yes, force-closed the game. Yes, turned iPhone off and back on [TWICE]. Yes, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Yes, reported this in the Bugs sections. Diddly. Squat.)

I have slain several Yetis and still not cleared that goal 😤 S8, please fix the bug 🙏🏻

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    At least y'all can get on to play the game. A number of us cannot even get the game to load. (Yes, force-closed the game. Yes, turned iPhone off and back on [TWICE]. Yes, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Yes, reported this in the Bugs sections. Diddly. Squat.)
    Same here. Its so hard for me to enter my game. I can easily enter my RS, BS and FS. But for CS, sometime I have to turn off my phone several time. Sometime I have to click try again for 30 min to enter. This is not new for me. I have this problem since Halloween event. But it getting worse...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinks1950 View Post
    I have slain several Yetis and still not cleared that goal �� S8, please fix the bug ����
    Which particular goal are you referring to?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    yes.. you don't get maps each time you fight Yeti, they are random drops.. but we only need 5 and still have 18 days to finish the event. there still is alot of time before worrying.
    as of your question if the map will be needed later? I'll leave this answer to other players who are ahead. I am where you are now and have 2 map pieces.
    From page one of this thread, the 5 map pieces will be used in Part 14.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Will gold thread continue to drop from rock outcroppings between goals 8 and 13?
    It looks like mine stopped after 8. Not sure when it gets back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJessicaAtreides View Post
    collected my 2 stables 15 times in 48 hours and got only 1 yeti! seriously! what are you people playing at?!
    This is not very fun when you can't spawn any Yetis! I have never not finished a quest since before love shack in 2013, but this one is getting boring.

Would love to take part in this event however the utter lack of Yeti spawns is making it impossible. Not happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. I'm so glad it's not me. I've shut my iPad off, I've hard closed it, I've done the IPad version of Alt Ctl Del....nothing, even tried running my iPad off my phone...nothing. It grinds and tell me there's no internet connection. Obviously there is, I wrote this. I'm up to ding Ole Stanley's pants. The gals are swooning all around the kingdom, viewing a dud with no pants on. I could solve that those pants should be done, but I can't get in. I know I need all the time to do the, can't afford gems to hurry things along....

HELP !!!!!!!!!! How can we do this quest if we can't get into the program