Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    have you finished taming your Yeti? you should get them back when the goal is completed.. not before.
    I was posting this for the previous player that mine says I'll get 20 gems once I tame the yeti. They posted saying they wouldn't get the gems back. I can't repost my reply but it's a few posts up in the thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Confirmed. You get a box when completing the third dance that contains the trophy. I stored it. Then a new goal comes up to marry Stanley and Cindy. Just click. Collect coins (1000?)

Please, anyone can help to me? I am hopeless from this goal...

Yetti, which gives "Gather the Piece of Map" in goal "Mapping Out The Dance Floor" in 12 chapter is very rary in my kingdom.
    From 28 collection stables I have only 5 yetties, but only 2 from them gave me piece of map!
    It is very... very sadly and despairing :-(
    If I want skip it, I need 90 gems.
    Please - I will need this map in some next goal? If yes - how much gems I need to skip it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    I was posting this for the previous player that mine says I'll get 20 gems once I tame the yeti. They posted saying they wouldn't get the gems back. I can't repost my reply but it's a few posts up in the thread.
    sorry.. a little confusing. just noticed your answer was for post #4.. at very long time ago.
    usually gems are refunded as soon as we buy and use the first trap. this time it was different, therefore #4 commented.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post

Yetti, which gives "Gather the Piece of Map" in goal "Mapping Out The Dance Floor" in 12 chapter is very rary in my kingdom.
    From 28 collection stables I have only 5 yetties, but only 2 from them gave me piece of map!
    Please - I will need this map in some next goal? If yes - how much gems I need to skip it?
    yes.. you don't get maps each time you fight Yeti, they are random drops.. but we only need 5 and still have 18 days to finish the event. there still is alot of time before worrying.
    as of your question if the map will be needed later? I'll leave this answer to other players who are ahead. I am where you are now and have 2 map pieces.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-17-16 at 04:20 PM. Reason: sorry, I removed the wrong quote. (nothing edited)
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    If you read back through this thread , you will see lots of others talking about this

Thanks so much for all the feedback from everybody. Looks like this is pretty-much global. It's good to know it's not just me who is struggling with this issue.

Farm Supplier
    two days, no yeti, no way will I be able to finish this.

Executive Chef
    Pfff, too bad you're gonna loose the clothing to use it to go on adventure. But it's not worth the 60 gems to skip this part, just to have 3 mathoms in storage.

Now I'm doubting wether I want an extra dancing enchantment: I already have 2 extra frost magic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post

My advice would be to use no gems and to see how far you can get without them. In theory you should be able to finish both quests without gems.

Executive Chef
    Will gold thread continue to drop from rock outcroppings between goals 8 and 13?