Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Executive Chef

Part 12

SW, I noticed part 12 is missing from 1st page so quoted bss0226's post from quite a few pages back. I don't remember if map pieces are rare or sure drops from slaying enchanted yetis (1 piece/yeti but rare or not?). I noticed after this stage, all the yeti spawns are enchanted ones, will let you know if they revert from 50 to normal 30 hit ones after I finish part 14.

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Next goal:

Mapping out the dance floor

1 slay an enchanted yeti
    2 gather the pieces of the map. (0/5)

Reward ???

i have not played in a day, and the weird thing is, i am not even worried about it.....i started and got to the 4th dot on the timeline thingy....and just lost interest. between traffic, working, finding parking, late lunches, traffic again, lines, stressing out over inlaws , decorating the house, wrapping gifts, cooking, and trying to sleep in there too , i was really looking forward to a stress free easy going quest....but i dont have time for it now .

i dont know what i was expecting , but something a little easy going would have worked for me during this crazy time of year. didnt we go through this last xmas too? wasnt there some crazy quest happening around this time that got us all in a frenzy? not that it is the end of the world, but i enjoy castle story when i have a bit time to relax. while hubby watches his t.v i can tap away at this. but i dont even turn the phone on now lol.

anyway, happy holidays to the castle story team and to the players. see you all on the next quest. i am done with this one. good luck! and be safe!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i have not played in a day, and the weird thing is, i am not even worried about it.....i started and got to the 4th dot on the timeline thingy....and just lost interest. between traffic, working, finding parking, late lunches, traffic again, lines, stressing out over inlaws , decorating the house, wrapping gifts, cooking, and trying to sleep in there too , i was really looking forward to a stress free easy going quest....but i dont have time for it now .

i dont know what i was expecting , but something a little easy going would have worked for me during this crazy time of year. didnt we go through this last xmas too? wasnt there some crazy quest happening around this time that got us all in a frenzy? not that it is the end of the world, but i enjoy castle story when i have a bit time to relax. while hubby watches his t.v i can tap away at this. but i dont even turn the phone on now lol.

anyway, happy holidays to the castle story team and to the players. see you all on the next quest. i am done with this one. good luck! and be safe!
    Wasn't last Christmas where you got items like gingerbread houses and if you got so many you got monster hunt medals? And there was one item no one was getting? I barely remember because I didn't get the main prize.

oh yeah , your right rulerofjennyville! the houses and fountains, and that.....p o n d thing.... huh, they were all on sale a little while ago too. ...... maybe i will just buy the princess and her man toy next year lmao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    oh yeah , your right rulerofjennyville! the houses and fountains, and that.....p o n d thing.... huh, they were all on sale a little while ago too. ...... maybe i will just buy the princess and her man toy next year lmao
    I wouldn't worry about finishing this one. I'm trying to see if I can get either prize without spending my gems. I doubt it but we'll see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Awww. I love the Yeti. He definitely reminds me of Bumble from the stop motion version of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. I put him right next to his buddy in my Christmas corner of my realm.

But I do hope after Christmas they get back to the main storyline. But if they want to go off storyline and give us something like saaaayyyy "THE LOVE SHACK!!!" Then who am I to complain??? ��
    Ah, a fellow Yeti-appreciater Hope I manage to get Bumble. The spawning rate so far is not too promising.

Oh but the Love Magic story was part of the Barons long term plan to rule the Glimmerwoods, and thus very much connected to the main storyline, even though it was a time limited event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I wouldn't worry about finishing this one. I'm trying to see if I can get either prize without spending my gems. I doubt it but we'll see.
    I'm finding this one quite reasonable so far ...
    Only 2 days in, I'm up to Part 9 and have 41 Yeti Fur.

All this and I've spent zero gems (apart from the first Yeti Trap as part of the goal, which gets rebated).
    Hopefully it hasn't just been luck!
    ... and better not have jinxed myself now. ha!

Seeing as I'm this far this early, 20 days to get it all done should be a breeze.

I am really hating the character design! I have to admit.
    How could Fauna and Clyde have been so on point, and Cindy and Stanley be so horrible?
    Hate they'll be walking around my kingdom forever now.

Also Storm8 better have a house coming for them if they've moved into the kingdom!
    They're definitely not staying in my Keep or Chateau!!
    ... I think there's some space in the Haunted Stable.

Loving the Yeti tho!
    Got a cage next to my Monster Stable all ready for him.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 12-17-16 at 08:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    To answer some questions:

The yetis do not return to the unenhanced 30 hit versions. They stay enhanced 50 hitters

The spawn rate of yetis increases dramatically when you don't need them. Example when you're on the last set of goals where you don't need yetis

The yeti drops white petals and silver ore. Perhaps other white things

Will collect from 3rd advanced dance lesson in last set of goals. Already did the winter ball. Will report back on trophy.

New Resident
    I am also trying to decide if this quest is worth continuing. So far chopping rocks and trees has been incredibly boring. Everything sounds okay until the last task where you need to go on 3 more adventures thar require shoes, pants and shirts. No one has quantified the resources yet but it was so boring collecting for the intermediate dance adventure that i can't imagine doing it three more times. I haven't skipped an event in a very ling time, but i think i'm giving up on this one as it just isn't fun. I remember waking up early just yo collect from an event and now i have no interest.

Rhino Keeper
    I cant create another snowoman after I got quest asking for silver button. Icy willows drop silver button rather than snowballs. I thought It still drop snowball as usual so i dont collect from it regarding minimize my energy use so my plan is chop for silver button and snowballs. But sadly I get none. Anyone knows when icy willows drop snowballs again?