Page 37 of 89 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    Oh yes. Stanley is growing on me. Good work, beasts.

Attachment 35008
    (<3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Well... I like him more this way. More like Kristoff than Hans. Lol. Just hope He will satisfied with how he is now, rather than asking us to make him goldish pants and shirt with A LOT OF buttons.
    Oh no,,, oh no,,,, why STORM8?
    WHYYYYYY?

You took a sleazy dandy Hans/Prince Charming,

turned him into a rare Kristoff-like hunk,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	35030
    waved him in front of our eyes,
    and made us work our heads off

just to get the sleazy dandy version back strutting around our Queendoms?

Views:	34 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	35031

Why would you do this?

Beast: Bon apetit!

Storm8: Wishlist for Christmas

Views:	34 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	35032

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Unfortunately Katt won't be here for this event as "away from home". I'm sure she'll be following but no time to make notes and post. Message is on her wall for those who are neighbors.
    Thanks MV, I'm glad she got to achieve the event. I only saw Stanley in her kingdom. There are times, when I visit Katt's kingdom, that it glitches which takes me out several times before I actually get to stay and enjoy her land.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with Castle Story saying you must have an internet connection? My wifi is working fine and all other apps using the Internet are working fine, but this game lets me play for a little bit then tells me I don't gave a connection. I'm on an iPad and keep swiping the game up to close it and then start again, but no solution. I've never had this issue nor have I had to install the game.
    Reboot your ipad.
    I've had this problem a couple of times in the past. Rebooting the device works for me.

Fashion Designer
    2 farmhouses

No monsters on board

No yetis in 3 days, what is wrong

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    FWIW, after you don't need to slay any yetis, the stables give a yeti almost every time. Perhaps designed this way so we will skip with gems. The last steps (#14) do not involve slaying yetis.
    I think you will fi d that you are a rarity if you get a yeti every time! Read the entire thread, and you will realise that for the vast majority of us we have not had ANY yetis spawn from the stables in many days.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with Castle Story saying you must have an internet connection? My wifi is working fine and all other apps using the Internet are working fine, but this game lets me play for a little bit then tells me I don't gave a connection. I'm on an iPad and keep swiping the game up to close it and then start again, but no solution. I've never had this issue nor have I had to install the game.
    Notorious on old Apple devices, only on iOS 9 and up does the game not have this behavior. Have not tested it on Android.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    2 farmhouses

No monsters on board

No yetis in 3 days, what is wrong
    Normal, farmhouse only spawn fangbeasts!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    What does the yeti pet gives? And what does the steed gives? I'm guessing it's just a normal horse.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Too time restrivtive the events have become, That make the events not fun. The only way to be aYeti are through stable and therefore 2 every 3.5 hours. Only drops 1 or 2 and your need 70. For me impossible so will not continue. Storm 8 this is longest game I have played and it is becoming boring because of how the events are times short and requirements very hard. An not going forward with this one, I have no chance of completing. 😞

S8 have obviously messed up AGAIN. My stables aren't producing any yetis either and I DO NOT have any monsters on my board. I'm pretty sure if I use gems, I ll have all the yetis in the world but on this occasion, I'm keeping my gems