Page 31 of 89 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ToshiNoMiya View Post
    Actually part 2) of your statement isn't correct as far as I am concerned inasmuch as BEFORE the Stanley adventure, every time checked I got at least one Yeti spawn from my two stables and actually maybe 1/3 of the time even two. This looks to me like some coding got screwed up somehow in connection with the fought Yeti count for that adventure, like, as a possibility, some coding error caused the Yeti to not be spawned again after that number is reached.

In any case, I hope S8 fixes this soon!

Some free Yeti fur, to make up for the times stables spawned nothing, would be nice as well.
    You may very well be right. I didn't care to spawn more than that first single Yeti until reaching goal 6. That's when I realized the numbers were off.

Executive Chef
    Part 13
    Gather gold thread x60 (from rock outcroppings)
    Gather sleigh bells x 99 (from ice willows)
    Dress-up the sleigh bell steed (sleigh bell steed crafted in workshop: 60 gold threads, 50 horse hairs and 99 sleigh bells, 8h)
    Ask for festive horseshoes x20 (from neighbours)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    Oh my.

Could someone just start post #1 by stating:
    1) You will not get your 20 gems back before you have won the prize Yeti
    2) Stables will only rarely spawn Yetis. You may need to harvest the stables eight times before a Yeti shows up, sometimes less, sometimes possibly more.

These are both unusual situations, so every player coming to the forums will wonder about this.
    LMAO!
    I think the first one should be - To read the thread before asking the same question again!)))
    And another point is that 5 Golden Nuggets is ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE!!!
    People, before freaking out, just take a minute to read the thread, it's full of tips.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    What about people who already paid the 20 gems and slayed the yeti from the trap? I haven't gotten my 20 gems back.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Same here did not receive the 20 gems back.
    You should receive the 20gems when you have 'tamed' Yeti. In other words.. when you have finished the goal completely.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

It's been 10 stables taps since my last yeti... I haven't bought a yeti trap yet. Do you have to do that in order to get any more yetis to spawn? I don't want to do it if the yetis are going to be so rare that I won't be able to finish regardless.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Part 13
    Dress-up the sleigh bell steed (sleigh bell steed crafted in workshop: 60 gold threads, 50 horse hairs and 99 sleigh bells, 8h)
    Reward 10 sleigh bells

Fashion Designer
    Kooky Panda - would you ask your colleagues to also check on the rate of the Yetis being spawned from the stables? The current rate is very discouraging. The last time we had to rely on drops from stables, I was one item short from getting a fawn. That is the only event I wasn't able to finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesculapius1 View Post
    It's been 10 stables taps since my last yeti... I haven't bought a yeti trap yet. Do you have to do that in order to get any more yetis to spawn? I don't want to do it if the yetis are going to be so rare that I won't be able to finish regardless.
    You don't have to buy the yeti trap to get them to spawn from the stables, or at least it didn't help me. I bought it, used it, didn't get the gems back (yes, I know I have to complete the quest for that to happen), and my drop rate is still lousy from the stables.

Farm Supplier
    I've only gotten one Yeti since this event started. Never had a rate this bad before. Kind of disappointing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Part 13
    Thanks for posting, Zoroak.

It sounds like you need to actually collect the gold thread for the first goal, and that having them in your inventory won't count. Is that correct?

I'm thinking ahead to see if I can stock up while I'm on other goals.