Page 30 of 89 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TataBella View Post
    Collected from stables... like 4-5 times. No Yeti!
    I don't have any monsters on board.
    Someone else is having the same problem? How often do they appear?
    I collected from both of mine and got no monster from one and a fang beast from the other 😩
    Last edited by msmorg; 12-16-16 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Misspell

Rhino Keeper
    What about people who already paid the 20 gems and slayed the yeti from the trap? I haven't gotten my 20 gems back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    What about people who already paid the 20 gems and slayed the yeti from the trap? I haven't gotten my 20 gems back.
    Same here did not receive the 20 gems back.

Has the Yeti stopped spawning from the stables? I finished the quest in which you had to fight four and since then then, nothing, nichts, nada etc

Given that S8 hasn't given anyone back our 20 gems for just slaying the Yeti spawned from the trap they should at least make sure that it's possible to achieve the Craft a Yeti goal within reasonable efforts!
    My first love is Castle Story, my second Dragon Story. Third would be Restaurant Story. I always like making new friends or getting new neighbours. My ID is ToshiNoMiya.

Rhino Keeper
    Has everything with the Get Ready Yeti quest been resolved yet? It said it now rewards back 20 gems so I bought it, and i've ****ed a yeti spawned from that trap and another one from the stable and it hasn't completed yet. (Also when you click GO next to the line to Tame a Yeti, it goes to the create a Yeti in the workshop instead of to the stables...)

Haven't read back to other posts so I apologize if this was asked already.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Has everything with the Get Ready Yeti quest been resolved yet? It said it now rewards back 20 gems so I bought it, and i've ****ed a yeti spawned from that trap and another one from the stable and it hasn't completed yet. (Also when you click GO next to the line to Tame a Yeti, it goes to the create a Yeti in the workshop instead of to the stables...)

Haven't read back to other posts so I apologize if this was asked already.
    You get the 20 gems back when you have created and therefore tamed the yeti.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian452 View Post
    I hear you. So far I've spawned only 2 yetis in 24 stable collections. My imaginary friend in the tinfoil hat is telling me that S8 purposely made this event impossible to finish unless you spend lots of gems on yeti traps.
    Same problem here. Before the Stanley adventures I got a yeti each time I clicked on a stable, as soon as that quest started I haven't had a single one but lots of fang beasts instead

It seems they forgot to put the Yetis in my woods. I've tended my stables at least 8times and no Yeti! 😬
    What's going on?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my.

Could someone just start post #1 by stating:
    1) You will not get your 20 gems back before you have won the prize Yeti
    2) Stables will only rarely spawn Yetis. You may need to harvest the stables eight times before a Yeti shows up, sometimes less, sometimes possibly more.

These are both unusual situations, so every player coming to the forums will wonder about this.

Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    Oh my.

Could someone just start post #1 by stating:
    1) You will not get your 20 gems back before you have won the prize Yeti
    2) Stables will only rarely spawn Yetis. You may need to harvest the stables eight times before a Yeti shows up, sometimes less, sometimes possibly more.

These are both unusual situations, so every player coming to the forums will wonder about this.
    Actually part 2) of your statement isn't correct as far as I am concerned inasmuch as BEFORE the Stanley adventure, every time checked I got at least one Yeti spawn from my two stables and actually maybe 1/3 of the time even two. This looks to me like some coding got screwed up somehow in connection with the fought Yeti count for that adventure, like, as a possibility, some coding error caused the Yeti to not be spawned again after that number is reached.

In any case, I hope S8 fixes this soon!

Some free Yeti fur, to make up for the times stables spawned nothing, would be nice as well.
    My first love is Castle Story, my second Dragon Story. Third would be Restaurant Story. I always like making new friends or getting new neighbours. My ID is ToshiNoMiya.