Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Farm Supplier
    Five gold nuggets!!!!
    For a timed event?

Seriously storm8, stop asking for very difficult to get resources in timed events.
    I've no problem if they're part of the main story, I'll wait as long as it takes for them to drop...but for some users they won't get one in the entire time the event lasts.

I have the nuggets for my main game, but on my second game, I only have two, I'm waiting to make the darned gold piping and I've been stuck on two for the last four or five months!

No way I'm purchasing gems.

Goals should require commitment and time, they shouldn't be impossible unless money is spent.

Bah Humbug

Quote Originally Posted by tweeps View Post
    Five gold nuggets!!!!
    For a timed event?

Seriously storm8, stop asking for very difficult to get resources in timed events.
    I've no problem if they're part of the main story, I'll wait as long as it takes for them to drop...but for some users they won't get one in the entire time the event lasts.

I have the nuggets for my main game, but on my second game, I only have two, I'm waiting to make the darned gold piping and I've been stuck on two for the last four or five months!

Goals should require commitment and time, they shouldn't be impossible unless money is spent.

Bah Humbug
    I totally feel you!! I just recently finished the jousting upgrade needing all that gold and now have only two nuggets left. Very unlikely I'll get three more in the next 21 days as it took forever to get the amount needed for the gold piping. And at 200 gems to skip...gonna have to miss out on this.

Super cute new characters. Good luck to everyone else!
    Last edited by lunarwren; 12-14-16 at 05:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Wish i had noticed that you dont get your gems back Before I spent the gems
    Me too. And I'm really other sure I want a yeti in my Kingdom. What will it drop? I'm am tired of all these animal hunt goals.

Debating whether to engage at all with the winter ball event. Somehow I'm just not inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by tweeps View Post
    Five gold nuggets!!!!
    For a timed event?

Bah Humbug
    I agree. Unless you happen to have them sitting around in inventory that requirement is going to leave a lot of players out. Please fix this and the 20 gem thing S8!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, Yeti looks awesome!!!! Thanks S8!
    I collected the stable before the quest started, it was quite a surprise to get the update today
    Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    You'll be taking 2 hrs dancing lessons at the Keep, so do not send your knights on any adventures.

Part 4
    Make a dancing mask 0/1, (2 blue inks, 5 glimmerdust, 5 living wood, 2 hrs)
    Attend a dance lesson with Stanley, (1 dancing mask, 1 simple feast, 2 hrs)
    I just sent my adventure out. A regular, not quest related. And I visited stables, along with every other building in my queendom. Somehow I thought he update is tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I just sent my adventure out. A regular, not quest related. And I visited stables, along with every other building in my queendom. Somehow I thought he update is tomorrow...
    Uch.
    In recent times I do not send adventure from Queen Court, but only from Barrack and Haunted Keep, when currrent timed goal is going to end.
    As I see, now it was a good move (again).

Fashion Designer
    2 interesting points:
    since when is this princess Ivy's best friend and we've never heard about her ever?? sounds like they pulled this one out of their sleeves!!!

BOON: BUY ALL THE ICY WILLOWS YOU CAN AND STORE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMES FULLY GROWN AND COST 100 COINS NEVER GROW TREES FOR WOOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    2 interesting points:
    since when is this princess Ivy's best friend and we've never heard about her ever?? sounds like they pulled this one out of their sleeves!!!

BOON: BUY ALL THE ICY WILLOWS YOU CAN AND STORE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMES FULLY GROWN AND COST 100 COINS NEVER GROW TREES FOR WOOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I stored a few already just as decoration.
    And we always can buy dead wood tree in case we need wood. It comes fully grown too

Fashion Designer
    tree limit is 100

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast