Page 16 of 89 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    A sweet old grandma but with a twist, would be good. It's the characters with character that add to this game . I agree these latest 2 don't fit into that...
    True, Cavegirl! Surprising and interesting characters rather than cardboard stereotypes. A sweet old grandma who is also a spinster, a top scientist, and a nature witch. 🌿🔬👵🔮✨

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Also, would've been better if Cindy was just Ivy in this story and Stanley was a sexyman for her.

(Obviously Stanley would be designed a lot more suited to Ivy's styles ... this Stanley looks like a such a square)
    Oh, I like that thought. Hopefully Stanley won't turn out just as dorky as Thurston.
    Ivy would need a Daario Naharis or a Jonathan Pine. A caring yet fun & sexy trickster.

New Resident

Part 5

You can rewrite this. Just wanted to let you know part 5 is chop icy willows, gain 60 snowballs, build snowman (takes 4hrs on snowman) 
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-15-16 at 03:19 PM. Reason: removed dialogue quote - and as to post, ok will do!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by peath80 View Post
    You can rewrite this. Just wanted to let you know part 5 is chop icy willows, gain 60 snowballs, build snowman (takes 4hrs on snowman) 
    Sorry, chop 4 icy willows

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah1981 View Post
    The ability to store the icy willows has already been disabled
    I am still able to buy and store these. Make sure you don't chop first, as someone noted that a partially chopped one cannot be stored.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by asikosan View Post
    Sorry, i am so confused myself now!
    I sold my dragons statues (i got them all from adventures) But you can double check if selling OTHER(non royal) decos will work
    as for Snowmen - i just crafted two and when i placed them i received NONE ZERO royal points.
    than why did i have to sell my royal deco to be able to craft it?!
    Any thoughts people?
    My snowomen didnt add royal points neither.
    Than its not a royal deco?

New Resident
    I already stored 10 of them yesterday. That's not fair if they changed it!!!☹️

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    My snowomen didnt add royal points neither.
    Than its not a royal deco?
    I am just now working on my snowman. I've seen others mention selling royal deco but I'm not sure where it's all coming from? It could be a misunderstanding. It doesn't make a bit of sense to me!

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I am still able to buy and store these. Make sure you don't chop first, as someone noted that a partially chopped one cannot be stored.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	229.0 KB 
ID:	34984
    None of these are partially chopped, new ones seem ok and are storable?!? Weird!!

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	239.7 KB 
ID:	34985
    Last edited by Deborah1981; 12-15-16 at 06:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah1981 View Post

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	229.0 KB 
ID:	34984
    None of these are partially chopped, new ones seem ok and are storable?!? Weird!!

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	239.7 KB 
ID:	34985
    Someone else posted about buying and storing right away before closing game.... Seems strange, but I'm glad we can store the tree. Would love that option with other trees.

Probably the best way to handle the 20 gem trap goal is wait until you're just about ready to craft the Yeti. Then buy the trap. Get the last few fur, craft it & get your 20 gems back almost right away.

As for not being able to craft the snowoman, that boggles the mind. Why would a snowoman have anything to do with royal points?
    Last edited by meme1098; 12-15-16 at 07:41 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******