Page 15 of 89 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Executive Chef
    I had to sell 2 Royal carriage ,2 arches , 9 unicorn , before it would open .
    making two so not sure how that will work

Banned
    Has anyone any idea what we will get at the end of the "cindy" quest? Though so far I haven't had any problems moving through it. We'll see others are.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Well, I have this issue also, I cannot craft the Snowman because Inventory is full.
    I sold a few Royal Carriages and some Dragon Statues and I still have the Full Inventory message.

Could you please advise what should be sold and how many of them please?
    Basically, the Snowman requires how many Carriages? I'd like to know before I sell them all for no reason...
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Thank you I have 45 unicorn statues, 2 dragon statues, 1 royal carriage, 2 glass dragons, 1 glass palace and 1 glass carriage. Which more are counted as royal deco now? I also have 324 pages of inventory and not much time over for this. I want a clear answer from S8 about this, that would be very nice and save some time Otherwise a fun and cute update
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked S8 about this issue....
    SpiritWind already said she is looking into it.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Does the yeti trap get you a yeti you chop or the permanent yeti you keep? I'm thinking that by watching videos for 13 days I'll have enough gems to get one and that's probably the only way I can. I won't get it through chopping yeti.
    The Yeti trap just spawns a Yeti that you fight. My reward was 4 Yeti fur!

Banned
    ETA never mind my question was answered

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    SpiritWind already said she is looking into it.
    I have been looking at my hundreds of pages of inventory and cannot help but noticed i have hundreds of walls, coulmns and decorations that can enhance and add RP. With only a pathetic 55 decos, it got to be those. I also sold couple of drag statues and nah, it din work. Not pt selling unicorns because it will be the same. So much for penalizing high level players like myself... Sigh. Putting this quest on hold for sure until designers settle this.
    Lv 50 player w about 470k xp, about 92mil gold.
    Current goal to reach 100mil gold, and is deciding if should quit all silly events.
    True f2p player without ever spending a dime of real life cash.
    In midst of cleaning neighbours. If you are active, do add me, odiewoof

Executive Chef
    Part 6 or 7 - Dance Your Heart Out
    Mine Rock Outcroppings - I don't remember the number but I think it was 3
    Chop Icy Willows 8
    Tailor Stanley's Dancing Shirt
    Take Beginner Dance Lesson

Stanley's Dancing Shirt requires 99 Frozen Buttons, 60 Silver Threads, and 10 Wool
    The Rock Outcroppings do not give a silver thread on every chop (need 20 chops to clear)
    The Icy Willows do give a Frozen Button on every chop (need 10 chops to clear)

Reward for this part is 5 Buttons

Sorry I wasn't paying attention to some of the numbers. All in all this part requires a lot of chopping and energy. I parked a beast for this part so I wouldn't waste energy, as I don't have a lot of alicorns.
    You need to chop 8 Icy Willows for this part but you will need to chop 10 to get the Buttons.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 12-15-16 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Additional info

Rhino Keeper
    I don't remember 5. I think it was get 60 snowballs, chop 4 trees and build the snowman (1 carrot, 60 snowballs and 2 coal??).

Step 6:
    Attached a picture. It is visit the stables 4 times, fight the monster 4 times and throw 50 snowballs. You inly need to chop 4.5 trees because you get 5snowballs from completing step 5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1922.PNG 
Views:	96 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	34983  

Executive Chef
    My above Part must be Part 7. Note that it requires you to chop 3 Rock Outcroppings, but you will have to chop more to get the 60 Silver Threads. Also the Frozen Buttons are actually Icy Silver Buttons.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 12-15-16 at 05:44 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by StoryPlayer67 View Post
    You can get gold in an adventure, rock chopping, royal exchange, and also in crease gold in the new rune building. Good luck. 😀🤗👍

I did the runes guaranteed gold. In the 5 hours it's active I visited the sparkling mines twice so got 4 gold nuggets in total. Easy peas lemon squeeze. So brilliant!

Also I have received a Trade Expansion certificate from one of the standard Christmas trees, so S8 have really increased our chances of getting great prizes from items.