Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    I agree! That's how I collect my nuggets! Especially i like the runes option because I have many useless silver/bronze runes .
    5 nuggets is absolutely possible, it's not 20 or 50.
    Can u tell me how to get nuggets via Exchange?
    The other day I did a mineral exchange and was surprised to receive a gold nugget and from a quest. When I start to see drops of gold more frequent I can bet that we will need them , because I haven't gotten gold from an exchange or a quest in a long time.

That is crazy. Too many royal points. Expanding can allow more points. How can we buy more fences and decor. If you have to have an item we should be able to craft it if we do not have one of that item. I understand some of the building but like the hallowed stable doesn't work like a normal stable. Had to sell a cottage to make a hollween cottage but doesn't work like a cottage. We also had to have the cottage in the event. So, they need to fix that bug. Because if we need more cottages we will have to sell the Halloween cottages. So, selling decor to b able to do a event should not done. If they don't count as a "REAL" building later then we shouldn't have to sell anything for an event.

Executive Chef
    Can we place the snowman after crafting it? Or does it just show up as an in inventory item?

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    2 interesting points:
    since when is this princess Ivy's best friend and we've never heard about her ever?? sounds like they pulled this one out of their sleeves!!!

BOON: BUY ALL THE ICY WILLOWS YOU CAN AND STORE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMES FULLY GROWN AND COST 100 COINS NEVER GROW TREES FOR WOOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I missed why we want to buy & store icy willows. Don't they drop snowballs? Are they just needed for Yeti quest and not winter ball event? After the events can we chop them for wood? I did buy and store some, but now I'm confused as to why. I'm not doing Yeti event.

NEVER MIND! I've gone further in the game and chopped some icy willows. I got snowballs, as well as wood and sap.
    I've stored 70 of them since they are so cheap. Cool!
    Last edited by Gaillock; 12-15-16 at 01:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Okay you don't get your 20 gems back by fighting the yeti that appears when you use the trap! Apparently you have to collect the entire 70 fur and craft a yeti to get your 20 gems back. So the whole point of this event is to spend 20 gems up front to buy a trap and you have 20 days to slay yetis using energy to collect 70 fur just to get your 20 gems back? That's not a reward. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm going to have to focus on slaying yetis instead of the other event so I make sure I get my gems back!
    Same as you,I expected to get my 20 back after purchasing the trap & fighting that Yeti. No gems back so a waste of 20 gems.

I don't know if this has already been asked or specified but are the yetis ONLY appearing when you click on stables?
    I'm at max level capacity and can only have 2 stables in my kingdom so only 2 opportunities every few hours to collect. I've collected from both stables 3 times now and only got the initial yeti (and no, I don't have another monster anywhere on the board, I've double checked just in case).
    So, I need 20 yeti things to create the dance mask but it looks like they're only going to appear every few collects from stables so it's going to take quite some time.
    I appreciate we have 21 days to complete this quest but it seems a bit harsh that at least one yeti doesn't appear every collect, or am I just being finicky?
    Plus after reading others comments on here there's no way I'm wasting gems to buy a trap when you don't even get a few gems back!

I'm on the part where you have to craft the snowman but it says the inventory is full in the workshop so I can't click him to craft him. Will he open up when I have the 60 snowballs etc. or is it a bug?

It probably has the same ratio as when the lion things attacked the deer.

Angry Where are the 20 gems back after buying the yeti trap? I didn't receive them !!!!

Do we need to create the yeti to get the 20 gems back ?
    Please explain
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-15-16 at 01:08 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote - look up a few posts above for your answer...

Rhino Keeper
    One thing bugs me though. How come is Cindy Ivy's best friend when she looks and behaves like Sabina's cousin?