Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Make sure there is no monster on your board when you visit the stables!
    Thank you for the tip.

Host(ess)
    Got two fur after slaying one Yeti.
    My second Stable spawned Yeti again, and gave 1 fur.
    I sped up the stable , but didn't spawn anything so I guess the spawn rate is not 100% but maybe 90-80%

Well bad news, as I was storing my trees, after getting 20 stored, I am unable to store any more ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vlspd View Post
    Got two fur after slaying one Yeti.
    My second Stable spawned Yeti again, and gave 1 fur.
    I sped up the stable , but didn't spawn anything so I guess the spawn rate is not 100% but maybe 90-80%
    I received 5 fur from my Yeti, so it appears that the possibilities are 1, 2 or 5.

I don't expect it to happen but if anyone gets a Yeti from the haunted stable please let us know.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Me too. And I'm really other sure I want a yeti in my Kingdom. What will it drop? I'm am tired of all these animal hunt goals.

Debating whether to engage at all with the winter ball event. Somehow I'm just not inspired.
    Same here :-( send the gems on a yeti trap. I got my fingers crossed.....maybe we get it back? *looking hopefully to storm8*
    (Jolty's Kingdom)

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Me too. And I'm really other sure I want a yeti in my Kingdom. What will it drop? I'm am tired of all these animal hunt goals.

Debating whether to engage at all with the winter ball event. Somehow I'm just not inspired.
    S8's stuck in a rut again. I'm tired of all the animals too. We've had 1 after the other for months. Just changing the animal & its drops & giving us the same goal over & over is not fun S8!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    My second stable spawned a fangbeast. Not cool! :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    You'll be taking 2 hrs dancing lessons at the Keep, so do not send your knights on any adventures.

Part 4
    Make a dancing mask 0/1, (2 blue inks, 5 glimmerdust, 5 living wood, 2 hrs)
    Attend a dance lesson with Stanley, (1 dancing mask, 1 simple feast, 2 hrs)
    Well, I had the last adventure of the previous event sent out, just collected it, and send out this dance-adventure, but really need to sleep, so I won't be able to continue in the morning.

And yes, this is way, way too soon. A few days between events would have been nice...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Well, I had the last adventure of the previous event sent out, just collected it, and send out this dance-adventure, but really need to sleep, so I won't be able to continue in the morning.

And yes, this is way, way too soon. A few days between events would have been nice...
    This is where I am too. I'm making blue dye and a simple feast right now. I'm not too inspired over this as well but we'll see. I hope I didn't waste my gold nuggets. I'm with those who say we shouldn't have rare items in timed events. It leaves a lot of people out.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought tomorrow was update day? I was looking forward to another day without wanting to frantically finish goals. Burned out.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast