Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Thank you! What about the steed? Does it drop the same thing like other horses?
    Yes. It's a horse. Dropped sugar, horse hair so far for me. At least it's fully grown when crafted

Fashion Designer
    It's not letting me reply to posts today. Shibuyacloth - I'm on iOS 9.3.5. federerGOAT - I rebooted a couple of times last night and left if off all night. This morning it worked for a bit and now it's back doing the same thing. I was able to get the shirt started to be sewn just not sure I'll ever be able to collect it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    It's not letting me reply to posts today. Shibuyacloth - I'm on iOS 9.3.5. federerGOAT - I rebooted a couple of times last night and left if off all night. This morning it worked for a bit and now it's back doing the same thing. I was able to get the shirt started to be sewn just not sure I'll ever be able to collect it.
    That was happening to me too! But today I can ?! Strangeness 😉

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    To answer some questions:
    Will collect from 3rd advanced dance lesson in last set of goals. Already did the winter ball. Will report back on trophy.
    Somebody above already posted, the trophy is a guaranteed drop on third adventure
    And it's a Royal Decoration.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Two new events!
    You don't get back the 20 gems for the yeti trap.
    Is that an oversight S8?

And give 5 golden nuggets - this will be a struggle for new players.
    I'm confused, mine says I'll get the 20 gems back...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	35036Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	35036

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    I'm confused, mine says I'll get the 20 gems back...
    have you finished taming your Yeti? you should get them back when the goal is completed.. not before.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I've come to the conclusion Stanley is taking beginning dance lessons until the option goes away. 1 yeti fur (maybe more) for some blue dye and common objects is a lot less energy intensive than slaying yetis.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    have you finished taming your Yeti? you should get them back when the goal is completed.. not before.
    It seems to me if you're going to use the gems for a trap you'd be better off doing it when you have ****ed 69 yeti. Save it for your last one then you'll get the gems back right away. I'm trying to see if I can finish at least one of these challenges without using any gems. We'll see if I get there. I'll be off for Christmas and will have all day to play.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished taming the Yeti. Only after the Yeti was in my kingdom, I bought the trap. I got my 20 Gems back, and still Have the trap. I set it just in front of my Yeti. ;-)

Farm Supplier
    I was replying to the previous poster that said they wouldn't get the 20 gems back. Mine says I will once I tame yeti.